• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a PC Table in a Friend's Cafe: What You Need to Know - Karen's Blog

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of setting up a Pampered Chef table at a friend's upcoming bakery/cafe location. The consultant is wondering if it is legal to have a table with a few items and contact forms for customers to drop in for a drawing. It is suggested to check local laws and regulations and to read the Policies & Procedures handbook for further guidance. It is also recommended to contact HO for clarification.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hey all ~

I have a friend who will be opening up a bakery/cafe place soon and she wants me to have a table set up there with PC items.

Can I do that? Just have a few items with contact forms (to drop in like a drawing) and info posted there 24/7?

Just want to know if its legal or not.

Thanks,
Karen

I would say yes. It's no different then if you were doing a booth or fair.

You should check the Policies & Procedures handbook on CC just to double check things. But I seem to recall that it's okay to set out your information and have a lead box and things like that. I think though that it was against policy to set up a permanent display in a retail location. But I'd check through the manual just to read the details on that and see how it compares with what you and your friend have in mind. You can also e-mail HO just to be sure you aren't in violation. It might just depend on what you are displaying and how long it's there...

As Amanda suggested, read the policies. I'm fairly certain that this would be against company policy.

Hi Karen,Congratulations to your friend on her upcoming bakery/cafe! It sounds like a wonderful opportunity for both of you. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are able to set up a table at her location with a few items and contact forms for potential customers to drop in their information for a drawing. This is a great way to showcase our products and potentially gain new customers. However, please keep in mind that it is important to follow all local laws and regulations for setting up a business at a commercial location. It would be best to check with your friend's landlord or the local business association to ensure that this is allowed. Best of luck with your setup and I hope you both have a successful partnership! Happy cooking!

Related to Setting Up a PC Table in a Friend's Cafe: What You Need to Know - Karen's Blog

What is a "Table in Friend's Shop?"

A "Table in Friend's Shop" is a unique program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can host a cooking show in their friend's home or place of business. The host invites their friends and family to attend and the Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary equipment and ingredients to demonstrate and prepare delicious recipes.

How do I book a "Table in Friend's Shop?"

To book a "Table in Friend's Shop," simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show in a friend's home or business. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for both you and your friend.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Table in Friend's Shop?"

Hosting a "Table in Friend's Shop" comes with many benefits, including getting to try new recipes, earning free and discounted products, and spending quality time with friends and family. As the host, you also have the opportunity to earn host rewards, which can be used towards your own Pampered Chef purchases.

What kind of recipes can I expect at a "Table in Friend's Shop?"

The Pampered Chef consultant will bring a wide variety of recipes to choose from, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. They also offer recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options. The recipes are easy to follow and use Pampered Chef's high-quality products for a delicious and successful cooking experience.

Is there a cost to host a "Table in Friend's Shop?"

There is no cost to host a "Table in Friend's Shop." The only requirement is that a minimum of four guests attend the show. As the host, you are responsible for providing a space for the show to take place, such as a kitchen or living room, and inviting your friends and family to attend. The Pampered Chef consultant will take care of the rest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • TAClements
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
TAClements
  • babywings76