• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yard Sale Pampered Chef Booth: Have You Tried It? Ideas Welcome!

In summary, a friend of mine is having a yard sale this weekend and suggested that she set up a small table with info about her products - free of charge. She has had success at yard sales in the past by offering products as well as info.
snellskitchen
I am having a yard sale this weekend and a friend of mine asked if I will be setting up a PC booth...I never even thought of that. I think I am going to set up a small card table with some PC info - you never know who you will meet and it's FREE!
Has anyone else done anything like this or have any suggestions?

I've set up a PC table with info - not products...did that once, and everyone kept trying to buy them for cheap!

I haven't gotten anything yet when I've done it - but I would still do it - because it's free, easy, and you never know what could come from it! I figure I'm going to be sitting out there anyway - what do I have to lose?

Yeah, I was thinking I would not put products out b/c people would want to buy them...more of an info table.
Thanks. We'll see!

I've set up a table at the flea market once and everyone thought the products were for sale. I think people at flea markets/yard sales are looking for cheap stuff. I don't think I would do it again. Not saying it's like that everywhere, but that was my experience.

But, for your yard sale, it sure wouldn't hurt to set up a table with info. I wouldn't put any products out. You never know! :) You could have prize draw slips as well and draw for a prize and then follow up.

Oh, also, at my garage sale I had people from my neighborhood telling me to invite them if I had an open house - which I am having on the 29th June ! So, another reason to give out info at garage sale. Especially since once they have met you they're MUCH more likely to come to an open house.

I had a yard sale last weekend, and put out a few outlet items for people to buy, and a sign up sheet for my mailing list. A couple of people even signed up... but I didn't bother putting out any of my product, because I figured, like everyone is saying, people would just want to buy it for cheap. It was a little extra cash in my pocket, and a couple of folks to follow up with about booking shows!

I had a yard sale last week and I put 2 signs up on my table that said, "i sell pampered chef, ask me if you are interested". I also put out some old catalogs, I had about 6 people take catalogs and act really interested. I have one lady that actually gave me her #. The rest just wanted a book. Hope that helps.

I like the idea of a sign up sheet for people who are interested...thanks! I will let you all know how it goes.

Related to Yard Sale Pampered Chef Booth: Have You Tried It? Ideas Welcome!

1. Can I sell Pampered Chef products at a yard sale?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products at a yard sale as long as you have purchased them yourself and are not reselling them as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, keep in mind that you may not have access to product warranties or customer support when purchasing through a yard sale.

2. Do I need permission from Pampered Chef to sell at a yard sale?

No, you do not need permission from Pampered Chef to sell their products at a yard sale. However, Pampered Chef does not allow consultants to sell their products through garage sales or flea markets. If you are a consultant, it is best to consult with your team leader or the company's policies before setting up a yard sale booth.

3. Are there any restrictions on which Pampered Chef products I can sell at a yard sale?

As long as you have purchased the products yourself and are not reselling them as a Pampered Chef consultant, there are no restrictions on which products you can sell at a yard sale. However, keep in mind that popular and newer products may sell better than older or discontinued products.

4. Can I offer discounts on Pampered Chef products at a yard sale?

Yes, you can offer discounts on Pampered Chef products at a yard sale. However, keep in mind that discounts may affect your profit margins and it is important to price your products appropriately to still make a profit.

5. What are some ideas for setting up a successful Pampered Chef booth at a yard sale?

Here are a few ideas for setting up a successful Pampered Chef booth at a yard sale:

• Display your products in an attractive and organized manner to catch the attention of potential buyers.
  • Offer product demonstrations to showcase the quality and functionality of the products.
  • Provide informational materials or business cards for interested customers to contact you for future purchases.
  • Consider offering package deals or discounts for multiple purchases to encourage customers to buy more.
  • Interact with customers and be knowledgeable about the products to answer any questions or concerns they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefloretta
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MeredithG