• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Craft Fair Space with a TV Tray Table - Tips and Tricks

In summary, the "Booth = Tray Table" is a versatile and foldable table used for displaying and serving food at events or trade shows. When folded, it measures 32 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 2 inches deep. The table is made of sturdy aluminum and durable plastic, making it lightweight yet strong enough to hold heavy items. It offers two adjustable height options, 23 inches and 30 inches, and is easy to clean and maintain with a non-porous plastic surface and aluminum frame. It is important to thoroughly dry the table after cleaning to prevent damage.
twopamperedchefs
Hi All!

I found out last night that my Curves gym is doing a craft fair and that Tastefully Simple and Mary Kay will have tables. I asked if I could set up as well, but because there are so many crafters, my space is limited to a TV tray table! :eek: I will obviously set out catalogs, drawing slips, an envelope for orders (we leave it set up for 3 days when we're not there), and a stand with the monthly special. Any ideas on how to maximize this space?

I've seen a double outside order form on here, that way you don't have to use a whole sheet!

Can you take a small shelf that only takes up the floor space of a tray table? Then you will have more shelf space for displays.

Thanks...I've been brainstorming, and I know someone posted a holiday gift ideas pamphlet...I'll have to get some of those, too!

chefann said:
Can you take a small shelf that only takes up the floor space of a tray table? Then you will have more shelf space for displays.

That was my first thought!

You could get a nice acrylic stand for mini holiday catalogs with your bus. cards in front. Definitely stack crates or something on the TV tray to display more items, and see if you can put some things on the floor in front of the tray or posters on the wall behind it??

I would bring my stackable cooling racks and put stuff on them...and on top, the tool turn about. Max product for minimum space

1. What is a "Booth = Tray Table"?

A "Booth = Tray Table" is a versatile tool for displaying and serving food at events or trade shows. It is a foldable table that can be easily transported and set up in a booth or table setting.

2. How big is the "Booth = Tray Table" when folded?

The "Booth = Tray Table" measures 32 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 2 inches deep when folded. It is compact and easy to store.

3. What materials is the "Booth = Tray Table" made of?

The frame of the "Booth = Tray Table" is made of sturdy aluminum, and the surface is made of durable plastic. This makes it lightweight yet strong enough to hold heavy dishes and items.

4. Can the "Booth = Tray Table" be adjusted to different heights?

Yes, the "Booth = Tray Table" has two adjustable height options: 23 inches and 30 inches. This allows for flexibility in setting up the table for different events or preferences.

5. Is the "Booth = Tray Table" easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, the plastic surface of the "Booth = Tray Table" is non-porous and can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth. The aluminum frame can also be cleaned with a mild soap solution. It is important to thoroughly dry the table after cleaning to prevent any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies