• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a Fundraiser on Your Personal Site: A Guide

In summary, to set up a fundraiser on your personal site, you will first need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Fundraisers" tab. From there, you can customize your fundraiser page by adding a personal message, selecting a theme, and uploading a photo or video. To track your fundraiser's progress, you can log into your account and view the total amount raised, number of orders, and number of supporters. You can also add products to your fundraiser and redeem the funds raised by clicking on the "Redeem Funds" button on your fundraiser page.
pamperedchef02
How do I set up a fundraiser on my personal website? I have seen others talk about it but I am not sure how or where to do it. I looked at my personal site but don't see anything??

Thank you!

On PWS, you set it just like another show, except rather than cooking, select FR. Enter in the organization and the chairperson/host, etc.

Does this answer your question?

Thank you! Do I do this through Pampered Partner Plus, my pws?? I have no clue where to start or end.

Thanks!

OH I found it!!! Thanks for your help!!

Do you have a director or recruiter near you who could sit down with you and show you some of this stuff regarding PP?

I have found that my recruits learn better when we can actually be looking at the screen together. It's a lot easier to explain that way.

Related to Setting Up a Fundraiser on Your Personal Site: A Guide

1. How do I set up a fundraiser on my personal site?

To set up a fundraiser on your personal site, you will first need to log in to your Pampered Chef account. Then, click on the "Fundraisers" tab and select "Create a Fundraiser". Follow the prompts to set up your fundraiser, including choosing a start and end date, setting a fundraising goal, and selecting the organization you would like to support.

2. Can I customize my fundraiser page?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser page by adding a personal message, selecting a theme, and uploading a photo or video. You can also add a progress bar to track your fundraising goal and share your unique fundraiser link on social media or via email to promote your fundraiser.

3. How do I keep track of my fundraiser's progress?

You can track your fundraiser's progress by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Fundraisers" tab. Here, you will be able to see the total amount raised, the number of orders, and the number of supporters. You can also view individual orders and their corresponding amounts.

4. Can I add products to my fundraiser?

Yes, you can add products to your fundraiser by clicking on the "Add Products" button on your fundraiser page. You can select from a variety of Pampered Chef products to offer to your supporters. These products will be available for purchase and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser's goal.

5. How do I redeem the funds raised from my fundraiser?

Once your fundraiser has ended, you can redeem the funds raised by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Fundraisers" tab. Here, you will see an option to "Redeem Funds" next to your fundraiser. Click on this button and follow the prompts to redeem your funds, which will be sent to the organization you selected during set up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sammissh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey