• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Web Site Orders for a Fundraiser

In summary, to place an order through the Personal Web Site for a fundraiser, visit the provided website, select items, and proceed to checkout with payment and shipping information. Discounts and rewards cannot be used for fundraiser orders. Delivery time varies but is typically 2-3 weeks. Changes cannot be made after placing an order. You will receive an email confirmation if the order is successfully processed.
Sammissh
I know there is no way to switch a show in P3 from Fundraiser to Cooking. Can you change it on your personal website from a Fundraise to a Cooking show and re upload them into the new show on P3? I haven't been doing this all that long but I hope that makes sense. Any help would be great. Thanks. :confused:

Unfortunately, it's not possible to switch the show from Fundraiser to Cooking on P3. The only way to do this is to create an entirely new show on P3 and reupload the episodes there. It's a bit of a hassle but it would be the only way to change the show type.

Unfortunately, there is no way to change a show from a Fundraiser to a Cooking show on your personal website. The best option would be to create a new show on your personal website specifically for cooking, and then re-upload the recipes and information into that show. This way, your customers will be able to easily find and access the cooking show on your personal website. You can also promote the new cooking show to your customers and let them know about the change.

Related to Personal Web Site Orders for a Fundraiser

1. How do I place an order through the Personal Web Site for a fundraiser?

To place an order through the Personal Web Site for a fundraiser, simply visit the website provided by the fundraiser organizer and select the items you wish to purchase. Then, proceed to checkout and enter your payment and shipping information. Your order will be counted towards the fundraiser's total sales.

2. Can I use my personal discount or host rewards towards a fundraiser order?

No, personal discounts and host rewards cannot be applied to fundraiser orders. The purpose of a fundraiser is to raise funds for a specific cause or organization, so discounts and rewards cannot be used.

3. How long will it take for my fundraiser order to be delivered?

The delivery time for fundraiser orders may vary depending on the size of the order and the shipping method chosen. Typically, orders are delivered within 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.

4. Can I make changes to my fundraiser order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed through the Personal Web Site for a fundraiser, changes cannot be made. If you need to make changes, please contact the fundraiser organizer or our customer service team for assistance.

5. How do I know if my fundraiser order has been successfully processed?

After placing an order through the Personal Web Site for a fundraiser, you will receive an email confirmation with your order details. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • Malinda Klein