• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Set Up Your Online Fundraiser: How to Get There

In summary,You set up an online fundraiser by entering the host name or group/company name in the "When you set it up on your pws" section on your website. Then, they have to go to your website and click on order products, and enter the host name in order for the fundraiser to be credited to it. You can also have the organizer of the fundraiser set up a guest list on your website and send out "evites" notifying people.
Trisha
I am just now setting up my online fundraiser, this is my first fundraiser and it is going to be all online, how do they get to the fundraiser? does it give a direct link to it...or do they have to go to the website, click on order products. I cant find anything on my site that would give them a direct link there

Re: Setting up my first online fundraiser...Please help...need it set up today if poswhen you set it up on your pws - enter it like a normal show except click fundraiser instead of cooking show in the pull down menu. then put the host name or the group/company name in. they will have to go to your website & click on order products and then select 'option 1' and enter in the host name in order for it to be credited to the fundraiser.

Re: Setting up my first online fundraiser...Please help...need it set up today if posUnfortunately, if it's only an online fundraiser, the FR option through our PWS is for a cooking show FR (I wish they would add an online FR option!). So, it may confuse people going to your website to order, just FYI. They'll see a date of a FR show and you have to enter a time. Maybe put a disclaimer or something on the homepage of your website. That's why I've listed mine as a catalog show just to avoid confusion.

also, have the organizer of the FR set up a guest list on your website and send out "evites" notifying them. He/She can customize it to explain it's only an online fundraiser and can give instructions on how to place an order.

Hope that helps!:)

Re: Setting up my first online fundraiser...Please help...need it set up today if pos
pamperedbecky said:
Unfortunately, if it's only an online fundraiser, the FR option through our PWS is for a cooking show FR (I wish they would add an online FR option!). So, it may confuse people going to your website to order, just FYI. They'll see a date of a FR show and you have to enter a time. Maybe put a disclaimer or something on the homepage of your website. That's why I've listed mine as a catalog show just to avoid confusion.

also, have the organizer of the FR set up a guest list on your website and send out "evites" notifying them. He/She can customize it to explain it's only an online fundraiser and can give instructions on how to place an order.

Hope that helps!:)

that would be a good thing to email HO about....
sometimes they actually listen to us :eek:

Re: Setting up my first online fundraiser...Please help...need it set up today if posThanks for all the advise...one more question...can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to get instructions on how to syc up my website and my ppp...it keeps giving me an error when I try, I am sorry for all the questions, I am new to all of this and there is an amazing amount of info to sort through.:love:

Related to Set Up Your Online Fundraiser: How to Get There

What is an online fundraiser and how does it work?

An online fundraiser is a way to raise money for a cause or organization through an online platform. This can be done by selling products or services, accepting donations, or hosting virtual events. The funds raised are typically used to support a specific cause or goal. Through the use of social media and other online tools, online fundraisers can reach a wider audience and make it easier for people to donate.

How can I set up an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Setting up an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef is easy! You can start by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant who will guide you through the process. They will provide you with a unique link to your fundraiser page where supporters can shop and place orders. Pampered Chef will handle the shipping and delivery of the products, and a percentage of the sales will go towards your fundraiser.

What products are available for online fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and products that are perfect for online fundraisers. From cookware and bakeware to cooking and grilling accessories, there is something for everyone. You can also choose from a variety of product bundles and gift sets to make your fundraiser even more appealing to potential supporters.

How long does an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef last?

The length of your fundraiser will depend on your specific goals and needs. Typically, online fundraisers with Pampered Chef last for 2-3 weeks. However, you can work with your consultant to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser. It's important to have a clear start and end date to create a sense of urgency and encourage supporters to make purchases during the designated time period.

What support does Pampered Chef provide for online fundraisers?

Pampered Chef is committed to helping you have a successful online fundraiser. Your consultant will be there to guide you through the process and provide tips and resources for promoting your fundraiser. In addition, Pampered Chef will handle all product orders, shipping, and delivery, making it easy for you to focus on promoting and raising funds for your cause or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aborchardt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aborchardt
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • bunksc