• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Out the E-Invitations in Batches or One at a Time?

In summary, if you click every guest and then send them the e-invitation at once, does that affect their delivery? They will be marked as spam more easily or does it not make a difference.
babywings76
Gold Member
If you click every guest and then send them the e-invitation at once, does that affect their delivery? Will they be marked as spam more easily or does it not make a difference?

We were told a long time ago that in order to fly under the radar of some ISP's we needed to send out the invites in batches of less than 10.

I don't know if this is still true, but it's still how I coach my hosts to do it!

Okay, thanks! Thought I heard that, but didn't know if applied to the PWS or not.

I send an invite to me, then forward it to my host. She then sends it out to her friends from her own email inbox. I delete the RSVP portion so that doesn't get messed up. I find this reaches WAY more people than sending it through the PWS.

I'm sending them for my host because she is really stressed out. She didn't want to deal with sending e-mails out. I even typed up an e-mail invitation of my own that she could just forward to people, but she chose to just send me her list and wants them to be from the PWS. I'm going to keep tabs on if people received them, and for those who don't I'll tell them about the website when I make the reminder phone calls.

The only thing I haven't quite figured out yet is the "opt out" thing..I send one to myself and then I got an opt out of myself! I know I didn't do it, and usuallly I have at least one "customer" "opt out" every time I send an email through the PWS..so I don't know if they truly are opting out or if there is a glitch somewhere. I didn't even think about it until it happened to my name! Anyone else have this problem? And how do you "unopt out" someone?

Related to Sending Out the E-Invitations in Batches or One at a Time?

1. Can I customize the e-invitations before sending them out?

Yes, you can customize the e-invitations with your own personal message or add additional details before sending them out to your guests. Simply click on the "Edit" button next to the invitation and make your desired changes.

2. Is there a limit to the number of invitations I can send out at one time?

No, there is no limit to the number of invitations you can send out at one time. However, we recommend sending them out in smaller batches to avoid overwhelming your guests' inboxes.

3. Can I schedule the e-invitations to be sent at a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule the e-invitations to be sent at a specific date and time. This feature is especially useful if you want to send out reminders closer to the event date.

4. Will I receive a notification when my guests RSVP to the e-invitations?

Yes, you will receive an email notification each time a guest RSVPs to your e-invitation. You can also track the RSVPs in your event dashboard.

5. Can I resend the e-invitations to guests who haven't responded?

Yes, you can resend the e-invitations to guests who haven't responded by clicking on the "Resend" button next to their name in the event dashboard. This will send them a reminder to RSVP to your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies