• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts Wants to Send Her Own E-Mail Invites

In summary, the host wants to send her own e-mail invites and has concerns about whether or not guests will confirm their attendance. However, if she sends the invites through e-vite, she can add you as an invitee so you can check to see how many people have RSVP'd yes and leave comments.
PamperedbyKaren
This is my first official party (other than the one I had at my own apt) and the host wants to send her own e-mail invites.

This is fine with me, but I want to make sure the guests confirm seriously not just "yeah I'll try to come."

With an actual invite and an rsvp date, it makes it seem more official, but this is what she wants to do. She knows her guests better than I do.

Anyone ever have this concern? Also, does anyone have the wording of an e-mail that maybe I can send her?

I have had some Hosts send theirs out through E-vite. I think they get a template & they put in what they want, but I'm not sure....HTH :D

PamperedbyKaren said:
This is my first official party (other than the one I had at my own apt) and the host wants to send her own e-mail invites.

This is fine with me, but I want to make sure the guests confirm seriously not just "yeah I'll try to come."

With an actual invite and an rsvp date, it makes it seem more official, but this is what she wants to do. She knows her guests better than I do.

Anyone ever have this concern? Also, does anyone have the wording of an e-mail that maybe I can send her?

If she sends it through e-vite, just have her add you as a an invitee as well... that way you can check yourself to see how many people have rsvp'd yes or maybe and the comments they leave (ie. I'll still order, send me a catty,etc).

Let the host send her own e-mail invites.

I had my best show ever where the host wrote this wonderful e-mail inviting everyone to come.

PampChefJoy said:
If she sends it through e-vite, just have her add you as a an invitee as well... that way you can check yourself to see how many people have rsvp'd yes or maybe and the comments they leave (ie. I'll still order, send me a catty,etc).

Yeah...I meant to say this also. Thanks Joy!!!

I let my host do their thing as well. They know their people so...
And as far as an RSVP goes - do not be fooled - I swear no one knows how or why we need that. Out of 36 invites a host and I sent out, she got 3 RSVPs. No joke. Actually, here is what it is. With life as busy as it is for people these days, they know how to rsvp, they just won't commit by sending and RSVp of either kind. What they do not know is that a maybe will surfice and is amajor help in planning. In their mind, if they can come, they come, if not Oh well! No one understands however that there is a cost involved in putting a party together. And they really do not care. So my course of action is this, I make the recipes as is. If too many people show, I simply state that we only made a single recipe as we had no idea who was coming so I am sorry if you only get a smidge. And I leave it at that.
It is not my fault or the host's fault if someone does not get to try a recipe. They should have called and even said maybe. I do take it a bit further. I ask for the names of the people who did RSVP and make sure they get served. Why should they be penalized for someone else's lack of concideration. My host like that idea as well. So...

Thanks for the info, she actually cc'ed me on the email and it sounded great! She already got a few yes' too!

Related to Hosts Wants to Send Her Own E-Mail Invites

1. Can hosts send their own email invitations for Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, hosts have the option to send their own email invitations for their Pampered Chef parties. This can be done through the "Invite Guests" feature on the host's party page.

2. Can hosts customize the email invitations?

Yes, hosts can personalize their email invitations by adding a message, choosing a design, and selecting which guests to invite. They can also include any important details or special offers for their party.

3. Is there a limit to how many email invitations a host can send?

No, there is no limit to the number of email invitations a host can send for their Pampered Chef party. They can invite as many guests as they want to make their party a success.

4. Are there any templates available for the email invitations?

Yes, there are several templates available for hosts to choose from when sending their email invitations. These templates are designed to be eye-catching and informative to help hosts attract more guests to their party.

5. Can hosts track the responses from their email invitations?

Yes, hosts can track the responses from their email invitations through the "Guest List" feature on their party page. This allows them to see who has RSVP'd and plan accordingly for their party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire