• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites?

In summary, hosting a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites" with Pampered Chef is simple and convenient. By reaching out to an independent consultant, you can receive a catalog show invite link to share with your friends and family for online shopping. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on sales and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products. The show typically lasts for 10 days, with no minimum purchase requirement. Even if you don't have a consultant, you can still host a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites" by contacting a consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.
Bketchum
When a host does a catalog show only, do you offer to send mini-catalog invites or just rely on her to pass the catalogs around work and friends? I've found that my catalog shows are pretty small and have one coming up that I want to maximize. I'm not fond of using my PWS for the e-vites - when sending to corporate email addresses they often get blocked from the server as spam.

I've been having really good success with my hosts doing an event on Facebook...and now that they can do a direct link to my website, it will only get better!

It is always a good idea to offer to send mini-catalog invites to potential guests for a catalog show. This allows the host to reach a wider audience and potentially increase the size of the show. You can also suggest that the host pass the catalogs around to friends and family, but offering to send mini-catalog invites is a proactive approach that may lead to a more successful show. If you are concerned about using your PWS for e-vites, you can also consider using social media or sending physical invitations in the mail.

1. How do I host a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites" with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites" is easy and convenient with Pampered Chef. Simply reach out to your independent consultant and they will provide you with a catalog show invite link. You can then share this link with your friends and family to shop online at their convenience.

2. Can I earn free products by hosting a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites"?

Yes, as a host of a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites", you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.

3. How long does a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites" last?

A "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites" typically lasts for 10 days, giving your friends and family enough time to browse and place their orders. Your consultant will provide you with a specific end date for your show.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites"?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites". Your guests can place orders of any amount, and you will still receive host rewards based on the total sales from your show.

5. Can I still host a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites" if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can still host a "Catalog Show - Mini Catalog Invites" even if you don't have a Pampered Chef consultant. You can reach out to a consultant in your area or contact the Pampered Chef customer service team to be connected with an independent consultant who can help you host your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shannon Good
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
teresah551393
Replies