• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Send Your Idea to Meetings & Incentives: Need Email Address

In summary, the e-mail address for sending ideas to the meetings and incentives department is [email protected].
finley1991
I already e-mailed product and development with my idea but would also like to send it to the meetings & incentives department. Does anyone know the e-mail address?

My idea is for them to offer us the opportunity to earn canvas shopping bags... most of the grocery stores in my area sell them anywhere from $.99 up to 3.99 each! I know I have about 6 that I take with me every time I shop so I don't come home with a million plastic bags (I swear those things breed in my house!) How cool would it be to do our grocery shopping with bags that say PC on them????? What a great way to advertise our businesses!!!!!

Anyway... anyone know the e-mail address? I looked on CC but couldn't find it... :)

Great Idea Colleen! LOVE IT!!

What an awesome idea!

Great idea, Colleen!
I LOVE IT!

Great idea! I just bought 3 bags but I have yet to remember to take them into the store with me.:yuck:

I think the email is: [email protected]

You are BRILLIANT!!!!! :money::money::money:

ROFLMAO---need to go behind the apron---

Love it! I would also love a PC folding/camp chair. Did a fair today and the Home Interiors gal had one. Very nice.

Would absolutely love the bags!

ChefLisa said:
Would absolutely love the bags!

Me too. With PC on them maybe I'd even remember to take them into the store with me :p

That is a great idea Colleen! I love it when we're provided practical things with which to promote our business.
(I don't do well with the logo wear...they don't make a size called 'pear':blushing:)

legacypc46 said:
That is a great idea Colleen! I love it when we're provided practical things with which to promote our business.
(I don't do well with the logo wear...they don't make a size called 'pear':blushing:)

you crack me up, Kris! I saw a shirt last week at an amusement park...
"I AM in shape...round IS a shape!" That's me!

This is an awesome idea. I have several of the bags and love them. It's hard though when you shop at more than one store. It's kind of like, can I take a Ukrops bag into Kroger?? If they were PC, there would be no issue. I hope they listen. It's such a practical, great idea!!

hey Jennifer, you & I are probably the only ones on this board who know who Ukrop's is!!!
I would love it if PC actually did this!

You are probably right (we forget that everyone doesn't have a Ukrops). They don't know what they are missing :D

iteachurkid said:
You are probably right (we forget that everyone doesn't have a Ukrops). They don't know what they are missing :D

AMEN to that! I love their produce...you cannot get fresher than Ukrop's! The best part is the little man that brings everything to the car for me...I just wish I could take him home to unload it all!

The produce is great, the store is so clean, everyone is so friendly and yes the little man who brings my groceries to my car makes it all worth it. Now that they have fuel perks, I'll be shopping there more. It's just another great reason to love Ukrops :)

Great Idea!!! I would also rememer to take mine! :)

I think this is the cutest idea and I would definitely like using an incentive like this!

I'm so not creative enough to think of neat things like this!

1. How do I submit my idea to Meetings & Incentives?

To submit your idea to Meetings & Incentives, you can email it to our team at [email protected]. Please include a detailed description of your idea and any supporting materials, such as images or videos.

2. Is there a specific format or template for submitting ideas?

No, there is no specific format or template for submitting ideas. We encourage you to be creative and provide as much detail as possible to help us understand your idea.

3. What types of ideas does Meetings & Incentives consider?

Meetings & Incentives considers a wide range of ideas, including new product suggestions, improvements to existing products, and creative marketing ideas. We are always looking for fresh and innovative ideas to enhance our business.

4. Will I receive credit or compensation if my idea is selected?

If your idea is selected and implemented by Pampered Chef, you may be eligible for credit or compensation. Our team will work with you to determine the details of your contribution and any potential compensation.

5. How long does it take for Meetings & Incentives to review and respond to submissions?

Our team strives to review and respond to all submissions within 4-6 weeks. However, the timeline may vary depending on the volume of submissions we receive. We appreciate your patience and will do our best to keep you updated on the status of your idea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp