• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Courage to Change Your Life: Step Up Program Meeting

I'm at a 6-8th grade too!! I put them in every once in a while but I put in a strange fact of the day. It's fun to hear them talk about the strang fact. The teachers even look forward to it.
baychef
Silver Member
Tonight is our second "Step Up" program meeting and I received this quote in an e-mail from Simple Truths. A copy will go home with everyone to post where they can see it every day. I need to also tatoo this into my brain!!:)

Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen received 77 rejections for their idea Chicken Soup for the Soul. They had to make a decision each time...should they throw in the towel and say enough is enough, or should they keep trying to pursue their dreams? You know the rest of the story. The 78th publisher said “Yes” and they went on to sell over 100 million books.
So never forget that you are only one choice away from changing your life. Do you have the courage to make it?

Very cool, I have read that story before, very humbling. I hand out the quote that is all over my house (fridge, mirrors, desk, doorways) It is on a little slip of paper. I don't remember who from.

"There is a choice you have to make in everything you do. So keep in mind that in the end the choice you make, makes you."

Good luck tonight!
xoxo,
Cheryl

I love using quotes in everything. I even send out a daily quote or strang fact in the school bulletin everyday.
I hope it give those hormonal teen a little time to think. YAH RIGHT!! WHATEVER!

Miss you IDA, call me!?!

kisrae said:
I love using quotes in everything. I even send out a daily quote or strang fact in the school bulletin everyday.
I hope it give those hormonal teen a little time to think. YAH RIGHT!! WHATEVER!

It can't hurt!!! My office is based at the "I didn't do it" "It wasn't me" school...6th through 8th graders!!! Hormones on sneakers as a favorite principal of mine used to say!!

I love quotes too. They seem to be "rut busters" for me!!

baychef said:
It can't hurt!!! My office is based at the "I didn't do it" "It wasn't me" school...6th through 8th graders!!! Hormones on sneakers as a favorite principal of mine used to say!!

I love quotes too. They seem to be "rut busters" for me!!

I'm at a 6-8th grade too!! I put them in every once in a while but I put in a strange fact of the day. It's fun to hear them talk about the strang fact. The teachers even look forward to it.

What is the "Courage to Change Your Life: Step Up Program Meeting" all about?

The "Courage to Change Your Life: Step Up Program Meeting" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help individuals overcome their fears, set and achieve goals, and make positive changes in their lives.

Who can attend the "Courage to Change Your Life: Step Up Program Meeting"?

The program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. It is also open to anyone who is interested in personal development and making positive changes in their life.

What can I expect from the "Courage to Change Your Life: Step Up Program Meeting"?

During the meeting, you can expect to participate in various activities and discussions that will help you identify your fears, set goals, and create an action plan to make positive changes in your life. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals and receive support and guidance from our trained facilitators.

Do I need to prepare anything for the "Courage to Change Your Life: Step Up Program Meeting"?

No, you do not need to prepare anything for the meeting. Just come with an open mind and be ready to participate and learn.

How often does the "Courage to Change Your Life: Step Up Program Meeting" take place?

The meeting takes place once a month. However, there may be additional meetings scheduled throughout the year based on demand and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
merego
Back