• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Self Sharpening Cases on Replacement Form?

In summary, self-sharpening cases are designed with slots or grooves that sharpen knives as they are removed or replaced. They are compatible with most standard-sized knives and are only available as part of a knife set or replacement form. With proper care, the case can last for many years, but may need to be replaced if it no longer effectively sharpens knives. Customers can also send in their old case for a replacement, subject to availability.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a customer who needs a new case but doesn't want to buy the whole thing. I just looked and its not on there!:eek: Am I just going crazy?

Kristi~

I thought they were on there too...I just looked in P3 and can't find them either!! Perhaps call HO?

Let us know what you find out!

I need to get one for the utility knife. Let us know what you find out.

They are not on there, I had to replace mine too and I called home office and they said to send the whole thing back since it had a lifetime warranty, and even though just my case was broke they sent me a whole new knife!!!!!

Wow! That's kinda crazy but cool for the customers I guess.

So what if the LOOSE their case? Will they replace the entire thing even if you send back only the knife?

I don't know?????? I don't see why not, as long as they send the knife back, but I guess you would just have to ask HO!

I just did an adjustment on one of these. the lady at HO said that they used to replace either the case or the knife but now they replace the entire unit so you have to call and do an adjustment and get the whole thing replaced for your customer.

Related to Self Sharpening Cases on Replacement Form?

1. How do self-sharpening cases work?

Self-sharpening cases have specially designed slots or grooves that help to sharpen the blades of your knives as they are removed or replaced in the case. This allows for effortless sharpening and maintenance of your knives.

2. Are self-sharpening cases compatible with all types of knives?

Our self-sharpening cases are designed to fit most standard-sized knives, however, we recommend checking the dimensions of your knives against the dimensions of the case to ensure a proper fit.

3. Can I purchase just the self-sharpening case without the knives?

At this time, we do not offer self-sharpening cases separately. They are only available as part of a knife set or replacement form.

4. How often do I need to replace the self-sharpening case?

The self-sharpening case is designed to last for many years with proper care and use. However, if you notice that the sharpening slots are no longer sharpening your knives effectively, it may be time to replace the case.

5. Can I send in my old self-sharpening case for a replacement?

Yes, our replacement form allows you to send in your old self-sharpening case and receive a new one in return. Please note that this service is subject to availability and may only be offered for certain knife sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • hump5
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1