• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Still Order Replacement Cover/Sharpening for Knives??

In summary, you can still order replacement covers for your knives, but availability may vary. To order, you can contact the manufacturer or retailer, or check their website. There may be a limit on the number of covers that can be ordered, and some manufacturers offer sharpening services for their knives. The cost for replacement covers and sharpening may vary and it is recommended to contact the manufacturer or retailer for a price quote. Some manufacturers may also offer free replacements or sharpening within a certain time period after purchase.
hump5
I can't find the replacement sharpening case for the other knives(not forged), can we still order these? I have a customer who said her dog ate hers?? I don't see it on the replacement list, or in PP. Thanks for your help!

Yes... I saw them on the form. Also check on PP. If you can't find it there, just email customer service.

Unfortunately, if the sharpening case is not listed as a replacement part on the manufacturer's website or in their product catalog, it may no longer be available for purchase. You can try reaching out to the manufacturer directly to inquire about the availability of the sharpening case and if they have any suggestions for finding a replacement.

Related to Can We Still Order Replacement Cover/Sharpening for Knives??

1. Can I still order replacement covers for my knives?

Yes, you can still order replacement covers for your knives. However, availability may vary depending on the brand and model of your knives.

2. How do I order replacement covers for my knives?

You can order replacement covers for your knives by contacting the manufacturer or the retailer where you purchased the knives. You may also be able to order them online through the manufacturer's website.

3. Is there a limit to how many replacement covers I can order?

This may vary depending on the brand and model of your knives. Some manufacturers may have a limit on the number of replacement covers that can be ordered per customer or per time period. It is best to check with the manufacturer or retailer for their specific policies.

4. Can I also order replacement sharpening for my knives?

Yes, you can also order replacement sharpening for your knives. Many manufacturers offer sharpening services for their knives, either through their own facilities or through authorized service centers. You can inquire about this when ordering replacement covers.

5. How much does it cost to order replacement covers or sharpening for my knives?

The cost may vary depending on the brand and model of your knives, as well as the specific service you are requesting. It is best to contact the manufacturer or retailer for a price quote. Some manufacturers may also offer free replacement covers or sharpening within a certain time period after purchase, so it is worth checking for any warranties or guarantees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethanyN