• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Securely Fit a Lid on Your Discontinued Chillzanne Server

In summary, the conversation discusses the chillzanne rectangle server and its lid not fitting securely. Some suggest that a strap or different lid may have been sold at one point, while others think the lid is fine. The conversation also mentions a tote that was recently purchased and loved, as well as issues with the collapsible bowl lid. The collapsible bowl lid is said to make tiny clicks as it seals and may not be meant for hot foods. There is also speculation about the reason for the Chillzanne lid not fitting securely, with some suggesting it may be due to the frozen gel inside.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Was there ever a strap or different lid for the chillzanne rectangle server that was sold??

I LOVE it and am glad I got it before it was discontinued, but I don't like that the lid does not fit securely on it.

no, only the old round one

I think it fits in the tote we just discontinued.

I used mine with the tote yesterday... it worked great.

Well I don't have the tote and thought MAYBE at one point they sold a strap or something to hold the lid on.

Wonder why they didn't make it so the lid was secure??

My guess and its only a guess is you carry it from the sides underneath, maybe they didn't think they needed one. Strange I do agree...
I will say I order the tote last week and just love it money well spend. It is so sturdy and carries so level. I just love it! If you feel like splurging I think you can order as an individual order dated for Aug... :)
I wonder the same thing about the collapsible bowl... that lid is horrible too!

Well I don't have any issues with my collapsible bowl....but I have had MANY times where the lid almost fell off of the chillzanne when I was carrying it to a potluck or party. I mean I get that you hold it from the sides and underneath, but when I have more than one thing to carry I don't always hold it like that. So anywhoo.... I still think they should have made it where the lid stayed on more securely. HA HA

Jenni said:
My guess and its only a guess is you carry it from the sides underneath, maybe they didn't think they needed one. Strange I do agree...
I will say I order the tote last week and just love it money well spend. It is so sturdy and carries so level. I just love it! If you feel like splurging I think you can order as an individual order dated for Aug... :)
I wonder the same thing about the collapsible bowl... that lid is horrible too!

About the collapsible bowl lid, I think it's okay. It kind of makes tiny clicks as you go around. Because it's collapsible, you don't want to have a really snug fit. If you have to press hard to seal it, you could end up making it collapse on you. Just keep in mind that the bowl isn't for hot things as well, so you wouldn't put soup in there-and that's when you would've wanted a real snug fit.

I agree; I was a little disappointed to find that the Chillzanne lid doesn't fit securely. My only thought was maybe they didn't want it to "snap" into place because the frozen gel might make the handles brittle when they "snap"? I doubt that was the reason, but it was the only logical thing I could come up with!

Related to Securely Fit a Lid on Your Discontinued Chillzanne Server

1. How do I securely fit a lid on my discontinued Chillzanne server?

To securely fit a lid on your discontinued Chillzanne server, make sure the server is completely dry and free of any food or residue. Then, place the lid on top of the server and press down firmly until you hear a click. This indicates that the lid is securely in place.

2. Can I use a lid from a different Pampered Chef product on my discontinued Chillzanne server?

No, it is not recommended to use a lid from a different Pampered Chef product on your discontinued Chillzanne server. The lids are specifically designed to fit their corresponding products and may not provide a secure fit if used interchangeably.

3. What if my lid is cracked or damaged?

If your lid is cracked or damaged, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for a replacement. It is important to use a properly fitting lid for food safety and to maintain the quality of your Chillzanne server.

4. Can I put my Chillzanne server with the lid on in the refrigerator?

Yes, the Chillzanne server is safe to put in the refrigerator with the lid on. It is important to make sure the server is completely dry before placing it in the refrigerator to prevent condensation from forming inside the lid.

5. How do I clean the lid of my discontinued Chillzanne server?

The lid of your discontinued Chillzanne server can be washed in warm, soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. Make sure to dry the lid completely before storing it with the server to prevent any moisture from getting trapped inside.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies