• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Deep Covered Baker #1321 Fit in the Woven Rectangle Server #2147?

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker # 1321 might not fit in the Woven Rectangle Server # 2147, but the patriotic liner and the Medium Bar Pan also fit nicely.
beepampered
Here is the question from my host:

"Does the Deep Covered Baker # 1321 fit in the Woven Rectangle Server # 2147, or is the basket only for the uncovered bakers ( like # 1338)?"

I would assume that it would not fit but don't know....Thanks.

beepampered said:

"Does the Deep Covered Baker # 1321 fit in the Woven Rectangle Server # 2147, or is the basket only for the uncovered bakers ( like # 1338)?"

It looks like it might fit but not snug like the rectangle baker. I think the DCB is a little shorter. I have to look at it again.

Great idea...I can check when I get home from work today!

beepampered said:

It fits, but it is smaller all around. While were on this subject...things I've put in it is the Chillzanne Server & the Medium Bar Pan also fits nicely...:cool:

Ginger428 said:
It fits, but it is smaller all around. While were on this subject...things I've put in it is the Chillzanne Server & the Medium Bar Pan also fits nicely...:cool:
Thanks for checking on the DCB. We can probably use the patriotic liner, or a napkin to take up some of the space!I never thought of the medium bar pan, good thing I JUST got one....love the ideas!!

I will also use my Rect. Woven Selection for my DCB as well as my Square Baker...just put a towel in on either side of it to keep it from sliding around. It's a great way to transport hot stones, even if they don't fit perfectly.
(You could also use the square WS for the Square Baker or the DCB too!)

KellyTheChef said:
(You could also use the square WS for the Square Baker or the DCB too!)

I think the square WS is for the SA large bowl, not the Square Baker. The sides are angled... though a Square Baker might fit with empty space at the bottom. I'd think that would put stress on the sides of the basket though.

chefmelody said:
I think the square WS is for the SA large bowl, not the Square Baker. The sides are angled... though a Square Baker might fit with empty space at the bottom. I'd think that would put stress on the sides of the basket though.
The square baker actually sits totally on the bottom of the square basket. It doesn't put any stress on the sides at all. Not sure about the DCB, I haven't actually put it in there yet, but I use it for the square baker all of the time!

Ohhh good idea! I don't think that the DCB would fit in the square WS, but never thought of the square baker - DUH! PS: I loooooove my Woven Selections!!! And really want a medium square, let's hope they offer them again....

The Patriotic liner also fits the square WS......

:eek: Oh man! The possibilties. I would love more basket liners as well ;)

You have to put it on the outside of it, instead of inside...:cool:

I'm thinking of trying to use the patriotic one as a pattern, and making some other fun ones...that is, when I get my sewing machine! haha

Thanks for the responses. I thought it would be 1/2" too wide to fit but I guess it works. I use my square baker all the time and it doesn't move around - even without towels....BEE

beepampered said:
Thanks for the responses. I thought it would be 1/2" too wide to fit but I guess it works. I use my square baker all the time and it doesn't move around - even without towels....BEE

I think that it has enough room around the rectangular baker, to be able to fit the extra 1/2"!

Good thing the patriotic stuff is now on the outlet! I sent an email out to my peeps to direct everyone over there! LOVED that stuff... and love the basket liner too!

pchefkristin said:
Good thing the patriotic stuff is now on the outlet! I sent an email out to my peeps to direct everyone over there! LOVED that stuff... and love the basket liner too!

I bought it all the last time it was on the Outlet...haha

I know this sounds stupid but I have never put anything in the baskets except the one stone/SA it was made for, LOL! I have put the rect chillzane in the rect basket, but never thought about putting other stones in them!!

Ginger428 said:
You have to put it on the outside of it, instead of inside...:cool:
:confused: Do you mean when using the liner with the woven square? I have put it inside many times. It's a little long but a small tuck and it looks great!

BethCooks4U said:
:confused: Do you mean when using the liner with the woven square? I have put it inside many times. It's a little long but a small tuck and it looks great!

She was talking about the square WS!

BethCooks4U said:

But it works outside also...1 day I thought, gee what a waste to put it inside & then something on top of it, so I tried it outside and its looks nice. I did this most of the Summer with the Mandarin Pasta Salad in the large bowl!:cool:

1. Will the Deep Covered Baker #1321 fit in the Woven Rectangle Server #2147?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker #1321 is designed to fit perfectly inside the Woven Rectangle Server #2147. The dimensions of the Baker are 11.5" x 8" x 2.75", while the Server measures 13" x 9" x 3". This allows for a snug fit and makes it easy to transport and serve your dishes.

2. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker #1321 without the Woven Rectangle Server #2147?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker #1321 can be used on its own without the Woven Rectangle Server #2147. It is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the stovetop. However, the Server is a great addition for serving and presentation purposes.

3. Is the Woven Rectangle Server #2147 oven-safe?

Yes, the Woven Rectangle Server #2147 is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is made of stoneware, which is known for its durability and ability to withstand high temperatures. This makes it perfect for baking and serving your favorite dishes.

4. Can the Woven Rectangle Server #2147 go in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Woven Rectangle Server #2147 is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it to preserve its longevity. If you do choose to put it in the dishwasher, make sure to place it on the top rack and avoid harsh detergents that can damage the stoneware.

5. What dishes can I make in the Deep Covered Baker #1321 and Woven Rectangle Server #2147?

The possibilities are endless with these two pieces. You can make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasted vegetables, lasagna, meatloaf, and even desserts. The Baker and Server are perfect for any recipe that requires baking or roasting in the oven. Get creative and try out new dishes with these versatile pieces of cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • karenwisn