• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know if We Can Still Get Round Chillz Lid?

In summary, The Round Chillz Lid is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that is still available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It comes in two sizes (6 inches and 8 inches) and is both dishwasher and microwave safe. To care for the lid, simply clean it with warm, soapy water or place it in the dishwasher.
lacychef
I'm thinking not; but a girl's gotta ask! I've got a customer with a round Chillzanne server & the lid broke. Maybe she'll order the new one....(I think the round one broke much more than the rectangle one)

There is a company that manufactures it.......and you can order parts from them....but I'm not sure where I put the info - I'll keep looking!

Pretty sure we can't. Not any more.
Someone's posted links to the manufacturer of that item - maybe they'd have replacement parts available. (Sorry, I don't remember the manufacturer's name, nor the person who posted it.)

Thanks girls....I knew when I saw Ann on here I'd get an answer:cool:

uh oh - I've got a reputation. At least it's a good one, and not "that slutty girl who'll do anything." :D Not that that has EVER been said about me, Post Slut t-shirt notwithstanding.

They've got an item in one photo on their site that is a dead-ringer for the rectangle Chillzanne.

chefann said:
uh oh - I've got a reputation. At least it's a good one, and not "that slutty girl who'll do anything." :D Not that that has EVER been said about me, Post Slut t-shirt notwithstanding.

of course it's a good one around here! With almost 10K posts (holy cow btw) you should be someone who knows things!

Related to Anyone Know if We Can Still Get Round Chillz Lid?

1. Can I still purchase the Round Chillz Lid?

Yes, the Round Chillz Lid is still available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

2. Is the Round Chillz Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Round Chillz Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What sizes does the Round Chillz Lid come in?

The Round Chillz Lid is available in two sizes: 6 inches and 8 inches.

4. Can I use the Round Chillz Lid in the microwave?

Yes, the Round Chillz Lid is microwave safe for reheating food.

5. How do I care for my Round Chillz Lid?

The Round Chillz Lid is made of durable, BPA-free plastic and can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water. It is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies