• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Secure Your Spot Now: Incentives for Bookings in March & April

In summary, booking a party in March or April with Pampered Chef comes with exclusive discounts, free gifts, and the opportunity to earn additional free products through the hostess rewards program. To secure a spot, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. All types of parties are eligible for these incentives, with no restrictions or limitations. However, it is recommended to book early due to limited quantities of some products.
finley1991
Me again!

I am working on a personal goal and have specific dates I want to fill in March and April. I want to offer an incentive to my customer base to book these dates and am looking for good words to use that don't sound like I am desperate. (I hope that makes sense!)

Has anyone offered something like this and have the words you could please share with me? Thanks so much! :D

I've been saying "I was given a challenge to book these dates:......"

due to the overwhelming response to our new catalog and awesome host specials, I have decided to open a few more dates on my calendar to serve my loyal customers. The following additional dates are first come, first served:.............
All hosts on these dates will receive a FREE X as my host gift....

1. What are the incentives for booking a party in March or April?

The incentives for booking a party in March or April include exclusive discounts on products, free gifts with purchase, and the opportunity to earn additional free products through our hostess rewards program.

2. How do I secure my spot for a party in March or April?

To secure your spot for a party in March or April, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. Your consultant will work with you to choose the best date and time for your party and ensure all necessary preparations are made.

3. Can I earn rewards for booking a party in March or April?

Yes, by booking a party in March or April, you are eligible to earn rewards through our hostess rewards program. The more guests who attend your party and make purchases, the more rewards you can earn, including free products and discounts on your own purchases.

4. What types of parties are eligible for these incentives?

All types of Pampered Chef parties, including in-home parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties, are eligible for these incentives as long as they are scheduled and take place in March or April.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations to these incentives?

There are no restrictions or limitations to these incentives, as long as the party is scheduled and takes place in March or April. However, some products may have limited quantities available and may sell out during this time, so it is best to book your party as soon as possible to ensure you can take advantage of all the incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cheftiffany