• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasoning Samples as Door Prizes: Does Anyone Have a Word Doc?

In summary, you can use any type of Pampered Chef seasoning as a door prize for your party, but choosing a popular or seasonal seasoning may generate more interest. The number of samples you give out will depend on the party size and budget, but we suggest giving out at least 5-10 samples. You can customize the samples with your contact information for promotion purposes. The best way to present the samples is in a cute and reusable container with a ribbon or tag. All Pampered Chef seasoning samples are made with high-quality ingredients and have a shelf life of at least 2 years when stored in a cool and dry place.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I remember reading on here about consultants handing out seasoning samples at their parties as a door prize. Does anyone else do this? I found one file in the file section but it was a PDF. Does anyone have a Word document?

I have one, but now the format is all messed up plus it's for discontinued items. Just leave about a 1" border on the top, then type the name of the seasoning and the instructions under that border. Once you cut it out, you will fold down the top (blank) half and staple!

Hope that helps!

http://women.evenhealth.com

I've posted some here before too that I edited...it was about 1 year ago...I'll see if I can find the thread/files.

1. Can I use any type of seasoning as a door prize for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can use any type of Pampered Chef seasoning as a door prize for your party. However, we recommend choosing a popular or seasonal seasoning to generate more interest and excitement among your guests.

2. How many seasoning samples should I give out as door prizes?

The number of seasoning samples you give out as door prizes will depend on the size of your party and your budget. We suggest giving out at least 5-10 samples to ensure that everyone has a chance to win.

3. Can I customize the seasoning samples with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the seasoning samples with your name, contact information, and a personalized message. This is a great way to promote your business and make a lasting impression on your guests.

4. What is the best way to present the seasoning samples as door prizes?

We recommend placing the seasoning samples in a cute and reusable container such as a mini mason jar or a small gift bag. You can also tie a ribbon or a tag with your business information around the container for a professional touch.

5. How do I make sure the seasoning samples are fresh and of good quality?

All Pampered Chef seasoning samples are made with high-quality ingredients and have a shelf life of at least 2 years. We also recommend storing the samples in a cool and dry place to maintain their freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMomto4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies