• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Sample Seasonings???!?!?

In summary, Ann is looking for recipes that use 2-3 teaspoons of seasonings each. She has found some recipes online that she will be using with door prizes. There are also some for folded packets on card stock that someone posted and she edited later. She has found the cards for the dill dip. The instructions for the dips just say "contents" of package. There are 97 packets in the mix. How many teaspoons/tablespoons come in the sample packets that we can order each month/season?
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi everyone......I need your help! Our exec director gave us the idea of using samples of seasonings in a small zip loc bag with a recipe on it to use it as door prizes. My notes from her email WILL NOT OPEN!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Does anyone know what I am talking about? Does anyone have any recipes that you can use 2-3 tsp of seasonings for?? This is supposed to create re-orders...I think it's a great idea, but I have no recipes. Can anyone help?

TIA!! :thumbup:

This is what I useOf course I got them off this site

Attachments

• Sample Spice Packet Labels.doc
    35 KB · Views: 467
  • Sample Spice Packet Labels 2 .doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 371
  • Spice Sample Packet Information.doc
    25 KB · Views: 426
Awesome!!! Thanks!!!

I looked for the files here, but typed in the wrong words!!

Chris - there are also some for folded packets on card stock that someone posted and I edited later...I will look for those in a few minutes for you.

How much seasoning is in each "sample"? The instructions for the dips just say "contents" of package.

#9713 All-Purpose Dill Mix
DIP: Mix contents with 1 cup each
Sour Cream & Mayonnaise.
Refrigerate until time to use.

#9714 Southwestern Seasoning
DIP: Mix contents with 1 cup each
Sour Cream & Mayonnaise.
Refrigerate until time to use.

(Obviously I have never used the spices to make the dips!!)
Thanks!

2-3 tablespoons, for each of those recipes. They're based on the dip recipes that are on the sides of the bottles.

Thanks (again) Ann!!

If I could have been patient (never) and waited until I got home I may have had half a chance at figuring it out (maybe!!):)

But I saw those labels for the first time this morning and thought this would be a nice bring a friend gift. And, of course, couldn't wait to get started on getting the labels together!

Side note: I have to admit that previously I only used to order the Cinn, Cinn+ and Ital Seasonings. When I signed in Sept I bought one of each pantry item. We have been using the rubs a lot lately and I haven't paid much attention to the Seasonings (except for the Asian). Now I will have to try some of these with dips!

How many teaspoons/tablespoons come in the sample packets that we can order each month/season?

Trying to decide if I should get some of those to do these packets and have with me as a cruise around!

Thanks!

When ordering seasoning on the supply order we get the same packaging that is sold in the catalog just at a lower price.

The BBQ, Southwest and Dill all make great dip! Super with pretzels as a quick "add-on" to a show. In fact, I know consultants who offer a free bonus recipe when the host has more than X confirmed (usually 10 or 12), and that's what they make. They get mayo and sour cream in the big containers at Costco or Sam's Club, and a big bag of pretzels. Most make a half batch - 1/2 cup each sour cream and mayo, so they don't have as much waste at the end of the evening. The dip shows a surprising number of products for such a simple recipe (batter bowl or SS mixing bowl, measure all cup, scrapers, measuring spoons, SA - for serving, Twixit Clips - on the bag of pretzels...) and gets people thinking about the seasonings.

Oh my gosh - this is why this board is so great!!!

I needed a little something extra for Sat's show and was debating on the garlic bites - but that seemed like too much. So the dip with the pretzels will be great. I can whip it up right in front of them! Which is better with the pretzels, Southwest or Dill??

Thanks!

chefann said:
The BBQ, Southwest and Dill all make great dip! Super with pretzels as a quick "add-on" to a show. In fact, I know consultants who offer a free bonus recipe when the host has more than X confirmed (usually 10 or 12), and that's what they make. They get mayo and sour cream in the big containers at Costco or Sam's Club, and a big bag of pretzels. Most make a half batch - 1/2 cup each sour cream and mayo, so they don't have as much waste at the end of the evening. The dip shows a surprising number of products for such a simple recipe (batter bowl or SS mixing bowl, measure all cup, scrapers, measuring spoons, SA - for serving, Twixit Clips - on the bag of pretzels...) and gets people thinking about the seasonings.

Thanks Ann...I never thought to use the BBQ to make a dip.

kam said:
Which is better with the pretzels, Southwest or Dill??
I like them both. If you have both, let the guests vote on which one they want to try. That's what I did last night with 30 minute chicken (I gave them the choice of the Jerk seasoning or BBQ).

janetupnorth said:
Chris - there are also some for folded packets on card stock that someone posted and I edited later...I will look for those in a few minutes for you.

Thanks a lot, Janet!!! I appreciate all of your responses!!! (meaning everyone!!)

1. What are the most popular seasonings used in Pampered Chef recipes?

The most popular seasonings used in Pampered Chef recipes are the Garlic & Herb Rub, Southwest Seasoning Mix, Italian Seasoning Mix, and the Onion Onion Seasoning Mix.

2. Are the Pampered Chef seasonings all-natural and preservative-free?

Yes, all of our seasonings are made with natural ingredients and do not contain any preservatives.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef seasonings on foods other than what the recipe calls for?

Absolutely! Our seasonings are versatile and can be used on a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, and even in marinades and dressings.

4. Are there any gluten-free options for Pampered Chef seasonings?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free seasonings, including the All-Purpose Dill Mix, Cajun Seasoning Mix, and the Jamaican Jerk Rub.

5. Do you have any low-sodium options for Pampered Chef seasonings?

Yes, we offer a selection of low-sodium seasonings, such as the Smoky Applewood Rub, Lemon Pepper Rub, and the Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • 6packchef