• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for July OOF: Help from Melissa :chef:

In summary, "Searching for July OOF" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that is available during the month of July. It includes a variety of popular kitchen tools and products at a reduced price. To purchase, customers can visit the website or contact a local consultant. The specific products included may vary each year, but typically consist of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. There is no limit on the number of offers that can be purchased, but it is only available while supplies last. Customers can still earn host rewards on their purchase as long as they meet the minimum qualifying purchase amount.
hannahkatsmom
Is there a July OOF out yet?? I have searched and can't find one..
Anyone?? Thanks!!!
Melissa:chef:

I just came looking for one too! :)

It is not as good as Kris's but here is mine.

Attachments

• July Order Form.doc
    130.5 KB · Views: 460

1. What is "Searching for July OOF"?

"Searching for July OOF" is a special offer available to Pampered Chef customers during the month of July. It includes a selection of our most popular kitchen tools and products at a discounted price.

2. How do I purchase "Searching for July OOF"?

To purchase "Searching for July OOF", simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with placing your order and answer any questions you may have.

3. What is included in "Searching for July OOF"?

The specific products included in "Searching for July OOF" may vary each year, but it typically includes a mix of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Visit our website or contact a consultant for the current year's offerings.

4. Is there a limit on how many "Searching for July OOF" offers I can purchase?

There is no limit on the number of "Searching for July OOF" offers you can purchase. However, keep in mind that the offer is only available during the month of July and while supplies last.

5. Can I still earn host rewards on my purchase of "Searching for July OOF"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards on your purchase of "Searching for July OOF" as long as you meet the minimum qualifying purchase amount. Your consultant can provide more information on how to earn host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hannahkatsmom