• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Lost September OOF: Help Needed

In summary, "Searching for a Lost September OOF" is a product from Pampered Chef that helps organize and track kitchen tools and utensils. It comes with labels and tags that can be scanned using the "Lost September OOF" app to track the location of items. The app can track multiple items at once and has no monthly subscription fee. It can also be used outside of the home with an internet connection.
iteachncook
I remember finding a september oof somewhere here a while back. I've searched the files and can't find it either. Would anybody have a copy of it please? Thank you.

Never mind. I found it.

Newbie here - what's "oof" ?

outside order form

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the September OOF. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't locate something. I would be happy to help you out in any way that I can. Can you please provide some more details about the September OOF that you're looking for? That way, I can narrow down my search and hopefully find it for you. Thank you!

1. What is "Searching for a Lost September OOF"?

"Searching for a Lost September OOF" is a product from Pampered Chef that helps you organize your kitchen and keep track of your kitchen tools and utensils.

2. How does "Searching for a Lost September OOF" work?

This product comes with a set of labels and tags that you can attach to your kitchen tools and utensils. These labels and tags have unique codes that can be scanned using the "Lost September OOF" app. The app will then track the location of your items and help you find them when needed.

3. Can "Searching for a Lost September OOF" track multiple items at once?

Yes, the app can track multiple items at once as long as they have the unique codes attached to them. You can also add and remove items from the tracking list as needed.

4. Is there a monthly subscription fee for using "Searching for a Lost September OOF"?

No, there is no monthly subscription fee for using this product. Once you purchase the product, you can use the app and its features for free.

5. Can I use "Searching for a Lost September OOF" outside of my home?

Yes, the app can be used anywhere as long as you have a stable internet connection. This makes it convenient to use in different locations and even when traveling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies