• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the June and July Host Letter?

In summary, the June and July Host Letter is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosting parties during those months. To qualify, you must have at least $200 in sales. As a host, you can receive discounts on selected products and earn additional rewards based on your party's total sales. The specific products included may vary, but they are typically popular and newly released items. To redeem your rewards, you will receive an email with instructions.
hannahkatsmom
Is there a June and or July Host Letter yet? I have searched and searched, and can't seem to find one..
Thanks in advance!
Melissa

There is a July letter, I found it. just search under July Host Letter, can't find one for June.. :(

Hey Kam - is August up yet?

dannyzmom said:
Hey Kam - is August up yet?

Hi Carolyn,

I usually wait until you post the past year's letter with all the wording the way you want it, then I update it. Let me know when you post it - and I'll go ahead and update it for you! :)

Thanks for all the help!!!

What is the June and July Host Letter?

The June and July Host Letter is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for those hosting parties during the months of June and July. It includes exclusive deals and discounts for hosts, as well as additional rewards for reaching certain party sales goals.

How do I qualify for the June and July Host Letter?

To qualify for the June and July Host Letter, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales during the months of June or July. This can be an in-person party or a virtual party.

What are the benefits of the June and July Host Letter?

As a host, you can receive discounts on selected Pampered Chef products and earn additional rewards based on the total sales from your party. The more your party sells, the more rewards you can earn!

What products are included in the June and July Host Letter?

The specific products included in the June and July Host Letter may vary, but they typically include popular and newly released items from Pampered Chef's product line. These products will be available at a discounted price for hosts during the promotional period.

How do I redeem the June and July Host Letter rewards?

Once your party reaches the minimum sales requirement, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards. This may include a promo code to use at checkout on our website or a special link to access the discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • ivykeep
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • liz_grinkin