• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big Savings with Fatwallet's Online Coupons - Don't Miss Out!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 20 Posted By: dee16
Views: 963 Replies: 13 http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/star/sg_STAR_pg1.htmMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Bridal Advertising....I'm thinking about advertising in our local paper they are doing a Belles & Beaus section every Saturday.....

has anyone ever done this & was it successful????

The prices are VERY reasonable for a business card size it's only 35.00 for the month.....

At that price, I would do it. I once advertised in a bridal guide/magazine thing for a year (2 issues). It was expensive!!! NOTHING came out of it. I'd rather invest that kind of money by doing bridal expo booths. But for $35 it would be worth it. Is it just a business card? You'd probably want to say something specifically about our awesome registry and registry rewards for it to stand out.

Related to Score Big Savings with Fatwallet's Online Coupons - Don't Miss Out!

What is Fatwallet's Online Coupons?

Fatwallet's Online Coupons is a website that offers a variety of discounts, deals, and coupons for online shopping.

How can I access Fatwallet's Online Coupons?

You can access Fatwallet's Online Coupons by visiting their website at fatwallet.com. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive the latest coupons and deals directly to your inbox.

What kind of savings can I expect from Fatwallet's Online Coupons?

Fatwallet's Online Coupons offers a wide range of savings, including discounts on specific products, free shipping, and percentage off your total purchase. The savings can vary depending on the retailer and the current deals available.

Do I need to pay to use Fatwallet's Online Coupons?

No, Fatwallet's Online Coupons is completely free to use. There is no membership or subscription fee required to access their coupons and deals.

Are the coupons and deals on Fatwallet's Online Coupons reliable?

Fatwallet's Online Coupons only partners with reputable retailers to provide their coupons and deals. However, it is always best to read the terms and conditions of each offer carefully to ensure its validity and avoid any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam