• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nature's Answer: Exclusive Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: nisleyk
Views: 52 Replies: 1 http://www.naturesanswer.com/register/Sample.aspMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Career Luncheon?When does that end? I have $94,300 in sales and I want the $100k table. :D Not that the gift is different but I want to sit there!!

I'm pretty sure it ends May 31st... but not 100% sure... maybe someone else can say for sure...

Just checked... it does end May 31st... to coincides with the TPC year.From the policies:A special luncheon is held at National Conference for Career Club achievers. These awards are based on career commissionable sales and career qualified recruits, ending with the Top Performance Cluster awards period.

pampmomof3 said:
When does that end? I have $94,300 in sales and I want the $100k table. :D Not that the gift is different but I want to sit there!!

You can do it by May 31st - you can do it!

dannyzmom said:
You can do it by May 31st - you can do it!

Thanks guys! I WILL do it!! See you there!:D

shooting for 300,000 who in # 2 is at 3oo,ooo???

Debi said:
Can I attend if I'm over $50,000?

Yes. $50K is the first level. I'm at $160K and doubt I'll get $40K by end of May so I'll be at the $100K table again this year - wave 3.

What report is the best report to track career sales for yourself and your team? I don't have Pampered Partner anymore and that's where I'm used to getting all my report from. I'm still learning to use the ones online through consultants corner...

OhmyDLM said:
What report is the best report to track career sales for yourself and your team? I don't have Pampered Partner anymore and that's where I'm used to getting all my report from. I'm still learning to use the ones online through consultants corner...

Not sure for your team because I don't use PP either, but I know for us personally, it's on our commission statements. :)

morfia said:
shooting for 300,000 who in # 2 is at 3oo,ooo???

I am over $300,000...but I am in Wave #1

Ann, Morfia: I am standing before you in awe! $300,000! Wow!

(I need an additional 15K+ to reach my first 100,000....though I'd gladly settle for 9K and TPC :eek:)

I'm at $148,000 so I will be at the 100,000 again this year. But will be at the 200,000 for next year.

finley1991 said:
Not sure for your team because I don't use PP either, but I know for us personally, it's on our commission statements. :)

Thanks Colleen, you know I don't think I've ever looked at that thing now that they don't mail them... that's probably pretty naughty of me, I just take my money in my account and run I guess. I should definitly be tracking better! I'll go check my latests ones out right now! I'm sad to say that I have no idea where I am in career sales

legacypc46 said:
Ann, Morfia: I am standing before you in awe! $300,000! Wow!

(I need an additional 15K+ to reach my first 100,000....though I'd gladly settle for 9K and TPC :eek:)

I have been in PC since March 2000 so it has taken me awhile. Now Morfia...I think she is much newer than I am and can recruit Doris Christopher...that's how good she is!!

pampmomof3 said:
When does that end? I have $94,300 in sales and I want the $100k table. :D Not that the gift is different but I want to sit there!!

Kristi, I will be at the $100,000 tables with you! I was at the $50,000 tables last year and am at $111,000 right now. See you there!

I'm at $186,000 or so. I'll be at the $100,000 table in Wave 3 since I doubt I'll hit $200,000 by May 31st. Next year, though!:)

pamperedbecky said:
I'm at $186,000 or so. I'll be at the $100,000 table in Wave 3 since I doubt I'll hit $200,000 by May 31st. Next year, though!:)

Ohhh... let's try to get to the same table Becky! I always end up at a table with no one I know - it's okay and always pleasant but it would be so better getting to know a friend. We need to exchange cell #'s.

jwpamp said:
Kristi, I will be at the $100,000 tables with you! I was at the $50,000 tables last year and am at $111,000 right now. See you there!

AWESOME Janice!! So I guess you're in Wave 1? :D:D I just figured out that I need $4200 by the end of May! I CAN DO IT!!!

I'll be at the $100k table at wave #1 too!!!!!

Alright, we're going to have to sit together! That would be so cool to get to know each other better over lunch and a free gift!!

bethcooks4u said:
Ohhh... let's try to get to the same table Becky! I always end up at a table with no one I know - it's okay and always pleasant but it would be so better getting to know a friend. We need to exchange cell #'s.

Sounds like a plan!:D

pampmomof3 said:
AWESOME Janice!! So I guess you're in Wave 1? :D:D I just figured out that I need $4200 by the end of May! I CAN DO IT!!!

I will be in Wave 2, but I know you can do it!!

I'll be at the $100k tables in wave 2. :D

I'm in Wave 2 shooting for $200,000
I'm about $5600 away....I didn't even think to check that :)

too funny--I am celebrating 5 years--this month--
Doris and I are working on a few ideas together--;)

jwpamp said:
I will be in Wave 2, but I know you can do it!!

Thanks Janice! i'm down to $1300!!!!:D

You can still use the cluster management reports in Pampered Partner. If you don't have the program anymore you can download it from consultant corner.

Michelle

I am amazed at all of your sales! I am thrilled to hit 50K!! LOL
(Just $2133 away and 4 more shows in May!)

Related to Nature's Answer: Exclusive Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com

1. What is the source of the exclusive online coupons from Fatwallet.com on Nature's Answer website?

The exclusive online coupons from Fatwallet.com on Nature's Answer website are provided by Fatwallet.com, a popular deals and coupons website that partners with various brands and retailers to offer discounts and deals to its users.

2. How can I redeem the online coupons from Fatwallet.com on Nature's Answer website?

To redeem the online coupons from Fatwallet.com on Nature's Answer website, simply click on the coupon or deal and follow the instructions provided. Some coupons may require a promo code to be entered at checkout, while others may be automatically applied when you click on the link.

3. Are the online coupons from Fatwallet.com on Nature's Answer website valid for all products?

No, the online coupons from Fatwallet.com on Nature's Answer website may have restrictions and exclusions. It is important to read the terms and conditions of each coupon carefully before using it to ensure it is valid for the product or service you wish to purchase.

4. Are there any expiration dates for the online coupons from Fatwallet.com on Nature's Answer website?

Yes, the online coupons from Fatwallet.com on Nature's Answer website may have expiration dates. It is recommended to use the coupon before the expiration date to ensure its validity. Expired coupons will no longer be accepted.

5. Can I use multiple online coupons from Fatwallet.com on Nature's Answer website for one purchase?

No, generally only one coupon can be used per purchase. However, some coupons may allow stacking or combining with other offers. It is important to check the terms and conditions of each coupon to see if this is allowed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
chefkathy