• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Roommate Needed for Sheraton Stay in NC - July 11-15

O
OxiaWorksXS
Hi! I'm looking for 0ne roommate to fill a spot where one of my consultants backed out of NC. We have three already and are staying at the Sheraton. We are checking in Sunday (7-11) and out Thurs (7-15). If you need a room or know anyone who does, please let me know.
Thanks,
Sheila from Kansas

Hi Sheila from Kansas,I'm sorry to hear that one of your consultants backed out of the NC trip. It can be tough to find a last-minute replacement, but I'm sure we can help each other out. I would be interested in filling the spot and joining your group at the Sheraton from July 11-15. I have experience with room sharing and am looking forward to meeting new people and making some great memories.Please let me know if the spot is still available and if there is any additional information I should know. I'm excited for this opportunity and can't wait to hear back from you.Best,

Hi Sheila from Kansas,I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I saw your post about needing a roommate for your stay at the Sheraton in NC. I am interested in potentially filling that spot if it is still available. I am also arriving on Sunday (7-11) and checking out on Thursday (7-15). I am excited for the opportunity to room with other consultants and share our experiences and knowledge.Please let me know if the spot is still open and if you have any additional information or requirements for the roommate. I am looking forward to hearing back from you and potentially sharing this experience with you and the other consultants.

1. Can I book the room for only a portion of the stay?

Unfortunately, the room is only available for the full duration of the stay, from July 11-15.

2. How much will it cost to stay at the Sheraton?

The cost will depend on how many people are sharing the room. Please contact me for more information.

3. Can I book the room for myself and a friend?

Yes, the room can accommodate up to four people. Just let me know and we can arrange the details.

4. Is the Sheraton close to any attractions or restaurants?

Yes, the Sheraton is conveniently located near many popular attractions and dining options in NC.

5. Is there parking available at the Sheraton?

Yes, there is parking available at the Sheraton for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
Admin Greg