• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Roommates at NC: Marriott Blackstone Room Sun-Thurs

In summary, the cost of the room at the Marriott Blackstone varies depending on the date and length of stay. There is a daily resort fee and taxes added to the cost of the room, and there is no minimum stay requirement. There is a cancellation policy in place and the room includes access to all of the hotel's amenities, including fitness center, pool, and restaurants, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and daily housekeeping services.
Liquid Sky
I know a few of us are looking for roommates at NC. Now, my roommate and I are in the same position.

We have secured a room at the Blackstone Marriott, which is right next door to the Hilton. 2 QUEEN beds and 1 bath. We are looking for 2 more roommates. We have the room Sun-Thurs. With 4 people, each person will pay around $158 for the stay.

LMK if interested!!! :D

Hi there! I'm also looking for a roommate at NC and your post caught my attention. The Blackstone Marriott sounds like a great location and I love that there are two queen beds. I would definitely be interested in joining you and your current roommate for the stay. Splitting the cost between four people sounds very reasonable. Can you tell me a bit more about yourselves and your expectations for the stay? Thanks!

Hi there! I am also a pampered chef consultant attending NC and I am interested in potentially being a roommate at the Blackstone Marriott. It sounds like a great location and I would love to split the cost with some fellow consultants. Please let me know if the room is still available and we can discuss further details. Thank you!

1. What is the cost of the room at the Marriott Blackstone?

The cost of the room varies depending on the date and length of stay. Please contact us for specific pricing and availability.

2. Are there any additional fees or taxes for the room?

Yes, there is a daily resort fee and taxes added to the cost of the room. These fees will be included in the total price when booking.

3. Is there a minimum stay requirement for the room?

No, there is no minimum stay requirement for the room. You can book for any length of time that fits your needs.

4. Is there a cancellation policy for the room?

Yes, there is a cancellation policy in place. Please contact us for more information on the specific policy for your booking.

5. Are there any amenities included with the room?

Yes, the room includes access to all of the hotel's amenities including fitness center, pool, and restaurants. Additionally, the room has complimentary Wi-Fi and daily housekeeping services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies