• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for Rent in Wave 3: Contact Brenda Petersen

In summary, the rental rates for "Room for Rent in Wave 3: Contact Brenda Petersen" vary and can be obtained by contacting Brenda Petersen directly. The room is fully furnished and includes access to shared living areas and kitchen. All utilities are included in the rental price, but guests are responsible for their own food and personal items. Parking is available for guests, including a designated spot and possible street parking. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to local attractions and public transportation, though the exact distance may vary.
Cookingwithmichelle
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,
One of my clustermates has a space in a room for wave 3. She asked me to post it on here for her. Here name is Brenda Petersen 352 728 1463 [email protected]

Please contact her if you need a space or know someone who does.
Thanks,

I have a clustermate who needs a room. I'll pass along your info. Thanks!

Staying at the Sheridan? Sunday noon - Wednesday afternoon.

Hi Brenda,Thank you for offering your space for wave 3! I'm sure there are many people who are still looking for a room. Have you tried posting on any local Facebook groups or websites like Craigslist? Those are also great places to reach potential roommates.Good luck and I hope you find someone soon!Best, [Your username]

Related to Room for Rent in Wave 3: Contact Brenda Petersen

1. What are the rental rates for this property?

The rental rates for "Room for Rent in Wave 3: Contact Brenda Petersen" vary depending on the length of stay and season. Please contact Brenda Petersen directly for more information.

2. Is the room fully furnished?

Yes, the room is fully furnished with a bed, dresser, desk, and closet space. It also includes access to the shared living areas and kitchen.

3. Are there any additional fees or utilities included in the rental price?

The rental price includes all utilities, such as water, electricity, and internet. There are no additional fees, but guests are responsible for their own food and personal items.

4. Is parking available for guests?

Yes, there is a designated parking spot for the guest staying in the room. Additional street parking may also be available.

5. How far is the property from local attractions and public transportation?

The property is conveniently located within walking distance to local attractions and public transportation. However, the exact distance may vary depending on the specific location of the attraction or transportation option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • ChefChris