• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Can I Contact About a Chef Success Subscription?

In summary, to inquire about a Chef Success subscription, contact the customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email [email protected]. To cancel or change your subscription plan, also contact the customer service team. To update payment information, log into your account on the website or contact the team for assistance. Discounts are not currently available for Chef Success subscriptions, but there may be promotions and specials throughout the year.
Teresa LM
Hi everyone! I am just wondering who I can contact to get my sister in here. I paid for a gift subscription for her but she isn't able to get in here yet. I need a name to contact so that we can work this out. It's been a month or so since I paid and she would like to be able to use the site. Thanks!

Hi Teresa, just PM me her name and I'll get her setup immediately. thanks!

You can reach out to AdminGreg or DebPC via private message.

1. Who can I contact about a Chef Success subscription?

You can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email [email protected]. They will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns regarding your subscription.

2. How can I cancel my Chef Success subscription?

To cancel your subscription, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email [email protected]. They will be happy to assist you with the cancellation process.

3. Can I change my subscription plan?

Yes, you can change your subscription plan at any time by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email [email protected]. They will be happy to help you switch to a different plan that better fits your needs.

4. How do I update my payment information for my subscription?

To update your payment information, please log into your account on our website and go to the subscription section. From there, you can update your payment method and information. If you have any difficulties, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any discounts available for Chef Success subscriptions?

At this time, we do not offer any discounts for Chef Success subscriptions. However, we do offer a variety of promotions and specials throughout the year, so be sure to check our website or subscribe to our email list for updates on any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kisrae
  • JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
heather223