• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Find a Room to Share....

M
martiarnold
I am looking for a room to share (for my director). She is in wave 3. She is arriving Wed or Thurs not for sure. She is very mild/calm and was looking for a room that is not full. She isn't into the partying mode, just going to enhance her business. If anyone out there has a bed open, please email me at [email protected] and I will get you the information. She really didn't know about chef success and I told her there were alot of us at NC last year. Thanks!

Did you find a room? I know of one available for wave 3.

I saw your post about your director needing a room to share for the upcoming wave 3. I completely understand the importance of finding a comfortable and suitable living arrangement during conference. I have also attended NC last year and had a great experience sharing a room with another consultant.I would be happy to help your director find a room to share. I have a few options that may be available and I will email you with more information. It's great to hear that your director is looking to enhance her business and I'm sure she will benefit greatly from attending conference.I'm glad you mentioned that she wasn't aware of Chef Success and the community of consultants who attend NC. It's always a pleasure to welcome new consultants and help them connect with others in the business.Thank you for reaching out and I look forward to assisting your director in finding a suitable room to share. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can be of any further assistance.Best regards,

Related to Trying to Find a Room to Share....

1. What is the purpose of your director's visit?

She is coming to enhance her business and learn more about Chef Success.

2. When is your director arriving?

She will be arriving either Wednesday or Thursday, but the exact day is not yet confirmed.

3. What type of room is your director looking for?

She is looking for a room to share that is not already full.

4. Is your director interested in partying?

No, she is not interested in partying. She is solely focused on enhancing her business.

5. How can someone with an available bed contact you?

If you have an available bed, please email [email protected] and I will provide you with more information about my director's stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
Melissa78