• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Ceramic Serving Bowls - Looking to Buy!

In summary, the retired ceramic serving bowls are approximately 10 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height, and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. They can hold up to 6 cups or approximately 12 servings and are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty for any potential damages or defects.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I am looking for the retired set of 3 ceramic serving bowls. these are the ones that were a host only product for awhil. They were 80 dollars and were green yellow and blue. If anyone has a set they want to get rid of, please let me know. TIA

I have a setHi,

I have a set that I have used a couple of times but would be willing to part with them. I would sell them for $50 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

Lani

[email protected]

Related to Retired Ceramic Serving Bowls - Looking to Buy!

1. What are the dimensions of the retired ceramic serving bowls?

The retired ceramic serving bowls are approximately 10 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height.

2. Are the retired ceramic serving bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the retired ceramic serving bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy cleaning.

3. How many servings can the retired ceramic serving bowls hold?

The retired ceramic serving bowls can hold up to 6 cups or approximately 12 servings, depending on the type of food being served.

4. Can I use the retired ceramic serving bowls in the oven?

Yes, the retired ceramic serving bowls are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is not recommended to place them directly from the oven into cold water or on a cold surface to avoid cracking.

5. Do the retired ceramic serving bowls come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If for any reason the retired ceramic serving bowls become damaged or defective, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies