• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ceramic Mixing Bowls: Finding the Perfect Set

In summary, the customer is looking for a set of ceramic mixing bowls and is interested in purchasing them for $5 plus shipping. The customer is also looking for a self sharpening knife case.
minersmix
I have a customer who is looking for ceramic mixing bowls. I guess they came in a set of 3 or there were 3 different sizes sold seperately. I do not remember them but she says it was less than 5 years ago.

It was a set of 3. I believe a host only benefit in June '05. They're not to be found anymore unless someone has a set for sale. They were on the outlet for a while, but disappeared quickly.

I have a set.I have a gently used set. But, I did put the middle sized bowl in the dishwasher and the finish is cracked.
I'll check it again tonight.
I'd be willing to sell them for the cost of shipping plus $5.00.
Let me know....

I think I'm thinking of the same bowls, because I don't remember any other bowls like what you are describing! They are actually not ceramic, they are stones!- with a coating! That is why they are so dang heavy!! They were serving bowls, not mixing bowls, but I mix in them all the time!:) They did not reccommend (sp?) baking in them, because they would not deliver the same results as regular stones, because of the fact there was no exposed stone, there was too much of a coating. But they do well with being put in the oven to keep warm and because they are stones they keep the food pretty hot/warm much longer than regular bowls! They are beautiful bowls, IMHO!
Just a litte FYI!:thumbup: :)

Last edited:
Yup I have a set, they are beautiful, Never used mine. They were out when we had the citrus colors.

I would hate to know what it would take to ship them. I would ask arround within your cluster.

They were the Serving Bowl set. Introduced in Spring 2004, and available for 2 catalogs. They retailed for $80, and had a 3 year warranty.

I have a customer looking for a set. I know that one of her bowls broke. I am thinking it was the large bowl. Please let me know if you are willing to sell and for how much. I am also looking for a self sharpening case for the medium utility knife, if anyone has one that they would spare. Thank you.

minersmix said:
I have a customer looking for a set. I know that one of her bowls broke. I am thinking it was the large bowl. Please let me know if you are willing to sell and for how much. I am also looking for a self sharpening case for the medium utility knife, if anyone has one that they would spare. Thank you.
You should be able to order the self sharpening knife case on the replacement parts order form, you can even order it right from Pampered Partner if you can get the girl to pay with a cc. You can have it shipped right to her and the tax is included in the price!

I did check on my replacement sheet order form, I do not see it on there. Do you know what the number would be?

It's not on the replacement part form any more.

chefann said:
It's not on the replacement part form any more.
Oops! My bad! That sounds pretty lame, don't we sell them still? I wouldn't know, I haven't tried to sell one since we got the forged cutlery! I would just call HO and ask what to do! Sorry that I gave bad advice, I just figured, that if we sold them still and that they have a life time guarantee, that we should still carry the part in replacement parts! Seems logical to me, but I guess I'm wrong! Has happened a time or two!! LOL!:D

I have a set of the bowls, but like someone mentioned...the shipping might be a lot. Are you nearby? I live in Taylor, MI. You can contact me off-list at [email protected] Thanks!

Related to Ceramic Mixing Bowls: Finding the Perfect Set

1. What makes ceramic mixing bowls different from other types of bowls?

Ceramic mixing bowls are made from a durable and heat-resistant material that is perfect for mixing and preparing food. They also have a smooth and non-porous surface, making them easy to clean and maintain. Additionally, ceramic bowls are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving.

2. What size options are available for ceramic mixing bowl sets?

Ceramic mixing bowl sets typically come in a range of sizes, including small, medium, and large. Some sets also include extra-large or mini bowls. It's important to consider your specific needs and the types of dishes you commonly prepare when choosing the right size set for you.

3. Are ceramic mixing bowls safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, ceramic mixing bowls are safe to use in both the oven and microwave. However, it's important to check the manufacturer's instructions for specific temperature and time limits to ensure the bowls are not damaged.

4. How do I care for my ceramic mixing bowl set?

To keep your ceramic mixing bowls in great condition, it's best to hand wash them with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the surface of the bowls. You should also avoid extreme temperature changes, such as placing a hot bowl in cold water, as this can cause cracking.

5. Can I use metal utensils with ceramic mixing bowls?

It's best to avoid using metal utensils with ceramic mixing bowls, as they can scratch the surface. Instead, use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to protect the bowls from damage. If you do accidentally scratch the bowl, it's still safe to use, but the scratch may affect its appearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies