• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Oil Cruet From Old Oil Dipping Set

In summary, the Iso: Oil Cruet has a capacity of 8 ounces and is dishwasher safe. It can be used for other liquids besides oil and has a stopper for regulating the flow. The cruet is made of durable glass.
Karen
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for the oil bottle that we had a few years ago that came as a set with 4 little dipping bowls. The bottle was painted white with an Italian looking design in greens/reds/yellows.

Her daughter had the set and the bottle broke. If anyone has the bottle or the complete set that they would like to get rid of, please let me know the price. It would be shipping to 14718.

Thank you!

1. What is the capacity of the Iso: Oil Cruet?

The Iso: Oil Cruet has a capacity of 8 ounces, making it the perfect size for storing and pouring your favorite oils.

2. Is the Iso: Oil Cruet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Oil Cruet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just make sure to remove the stopper before placing it in the dishwasher.

3. Can I use the Iso: Oil Cruet for other liquids besides oil?

While the Iso: Oil Cruet is specifically designed for oils, you can also use it for other liquids such as vinegar or salad dressings.

4. How do I use the stopper on the Iso: Oil Cruet?

The stopper on the Iso: Oil Cruet is designed to regulate the flow of oil, simply twist it to open or close the spout.

5. Is the Iso: Oil Cruet made of glass or plastic?

The Iso: Oil Cruet is made of durable glass, ensuring that your oils are stored in a safe and non-toxic container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampChefDeb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • MissChef