• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Discontinued Oil Dipping Set

In summary, Cathy is feeling better but her husband is out of town and she is waiting on her friend to call her back about the Oil Dipping Set.
MissChef
Gold Member
I have a very loyal customer/host who didn't see that the Oil Dipping Set was going to be discontinued and she didn't order it when she had the chance and now she really wants one! Does anyone have one for sales or that they are willing to part with?
Thank you!:)

Cathy,
I've got one that's slightly used but still in great condition. I don't have the box any more, but can pack it up with paper so it's protected. How's $15 plus shipping sound?

My mom has one - new in box. Let me know if you still need it.

I have a slightly used one, too! Let me know if you want to talk about it!

dannyzmom said:
My mom has one - new in box. Let me know if you still need it.
How much are you asking for this new one? Full price? Let me know!

Last edited:
Thanks Ann, Carolyn and Meg. I will call my friend/host/customer tomorrow and let her know that I can get her one. I'll let her decide which one she wants... new or gently used.... I will let you know when she decides. I have to wait to call her until tomorrow though, because right now, I have NO voice! Larangitis is trying to attack me and I'm praying for healing! I will get back to you all when I know!
Thanks again!;) :)

Cathy, how are you feeling???? I always loose my voice when the Fall allergies hit, so I can realte! DH LOVES when my voice goes as it gets very quiet around here!

Thanks for asking Meg! I am doing better... but not 100%! My hubby is out of town all week so he can't bask in the glory of his wife forced to be quiet!:D Because if he was home he would be like ....:sing: !!!
My girl still hasn't called me back so I'm just waiting on her to let me know the status on this ....
Again, thanks for asking

1. What is the "Iso Discontinued Oil Dipping Set"?

The "Iso Discontinued Oil Dipping Set" is a set of four porcelain dipping bowls and a matching oil dispenser, designed to make serving and enjoying oil and vinegar dips easier and more stylish.

2. Is the "Iso Discontinued Oil Dipping Set" still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately the "Iso Discontinued Oil Dipping Set" has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

3. Can I use the "Iso Discontinued Oil Dipping Set" for anything other than oil and vinegar dips?

Yes, the bowls can also be used for serving other types of dips, sauces, or even condiments like ketchup or mustard. The oil dispenser can also be used for other types of oils or dressings.

4. Is the "Iso Discontinued Oil Dipping Set" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the oil dispenser to preserve its delicate spout.

5. Can I purchase replacement pieces for the "Iso Discontinued Oil Dipping Set"?

Unfortunately, replacement pieces for the "Iso Discontinued Oil Dipping Set" are no longer available since the set has been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefDeb