• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have a Set of Discontinued Cake Lifters? Looking for Help!

In summary, the dimensions of the discontinued cake lifters are 9 inches by 4.5 inches and they can also be used for lifting pies, tarts, and other baked goods. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but unfortunately, replacements are not available for lost or broken lifters. It is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water and avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils.
Ann F
Gold Member
I have a customer who's very upset that the cake lifters were discontinued. Does anyone have a set still in the package?

Thanks.
Ann:love:

You can still order them as an individual order through September. Just date it as August.

:blushing: Why didn't I think of that!?

Thanks

Actually I think you can only place an August order on an August show. My director ran into this problem before.

I have a set if you still need it.

Thanks, Beth!! Email me the particulars, please.

Did you try an individual order? I think if it's through PP or P3 and dated August, you can do it. I haven't tried, but just think...if she needs something, maybe send an email to others to see if they need anything and put in a show!

You can order it as an individual on PP. Just date it August. Then they will at least have a 1 year warrenty.
Schel

I still have an August show open....just email me.

I just recently ordered discontinued items just dated it august

Related to Have a Set of Discontinued Cake Lifters? Looking for Help!

1. What are the dimensions of the discontinued cake lifters?

The dimensions of the discontinued cake lifters are 9 inches by 4.5 inches.

2. Can the discontinued cake lifters be used for other purposes besides lifting cakes?

Yes, the discontinued cake lifters can also be used for lifting pies, tarts, and other baked goods.

3. Are the discontinued cake lifters dishwasher safe?

Yes, the discontinued cake lifters are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase a replacement for a lost or broken discontinued cake lifter?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacements for discontinued products. However, we have a variety of alternative cake lifters available for purchase.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the discontinued cake lifters?

It is recommended to hand wash the discontinued cake lifters with warm soapy water and dry them immediately to prevent rusting. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the lifters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PC Angel