• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Levi Stubbs: A Loss for Music History

In summary, lead singer of the Four Tops, Levi Stubbs, passed away on October 17, 2008 at the age of 72 due to complications of cancer and a stroke. He had been battling cancer for several years before his death at his home in Detroit, Michigan. His passing also marked the end of the Four Tops as a quartet, with the remaining members touring as a trio until 2018.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Now that's a loss for music history!

It's the same, same old song...:sing:

Sugar pie, honey bunch...:sing:

janetupnorth said:
Now that's a loss for music history!

It's the same, same old song...:sing:

Sugar pie, honey bunch...:sing:

I was just reading that...so sad.......:(

Just saw a news minute about that. How sad. He was a big part of musical history.

I grew up listening to Motown...my parents ya know, are all about Motown..(and the Bee Gee's...LOL) .and as soon as I heard his name I knew instantly the songs, the group, etc. What an awesome band they were. I might put on one of their CD's tonight...

Hi there! I couldn't agree more, it's definitely a loss for music history. But let's focus on the positive - we can still keep the music alive by singing those classic songs and sharing them with others. And speaking of sugar and honey, have you tried our delicious dessert recipes using our Pampered Chef products? They're sure to be a hit at your next karaoke party! Keep on singing and cooking, my friend. :musical_note:

1. What happened to Levi Stubbs?

Levi Stubbs, lead singer of the Four Tops, passed away on October 17, 2008 at the age of 72.

2. What was the cause of Levi Stubbs' death?

Stubbs died from complications of cancer and a stroke.

3. How long was Levi Stubbs ill before his death?

Stubbs had been battling cancer for several years before his passing.

4. Where was Levi Stubbs when he died?

Stubbs died at his home in Detroit, Michigan.

5. How did Levi Stubbs' death affect the Four Tops?

Stubbs' death marked the end of the Four Tops as a quartet, with the remaining members continuing to tour as a trio until 2018.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies