• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Musical Smilies: A Fun Way to Express Your Love for Music on Forums!

In summary, Musical Smilies are a set of fun and animated emojis that represent different musical instruments, notes, and expressions. They can be accessed through the Pampered Chef app or website and are completely free to use. They cannot be customized at this time, but suggestions for new smilies are welcome.
nikked
Gold Member
Hey, Greg...

We need (okay, maybe it's me!) a musical smiley! I referernce songs a lot, and it makes me sad :cry: to not have one...isn't that some kind of discrimination?:D

Okay, maybe not. :blushing: Must be the fact that I'm running on a few hours sleep right now! See runaway tread for an update on that one! :eek:

Anyways, just a thought for your future consideration!

Thanks so much for the women's forum. I have enjoyed browsing and will post soon...

Thanks for all you do!

how about this :sing:

What a great idea and Greg I would love to sing your praises...I love it...:sing:

Greg, you are amazing, whatever we want, you are there, and very quickly I must say

Thanks Greg for all the things you do for us, making this website available for us to help and share with each other. Without this website, I don't know if I could have done so good with my business, my director is GREAT but sometimes this site answer my questions with great advise/solutions quickly.

Thanks again GREG

~

Thanks, Greg! I love it!!!

I wondered where that smilie came from!

Related to Musical Smilies: A Fun Way to Express Your Love for Music on Forums!

1. What are Musical Smilies?

Musical Smilies are a set of fun and animated emojis that represent different musical instruments, notes, and expressions. They can be used on forums to add a touch of creativity and personality to your posts related to music.

2. How can I access Musical Smilies?

You can access Musical Smilies by downloading the Pampered Chef app or visiting our website. Once you have the app or are on our website, you can easily copy and paste the smilies into your forum posts.

3. Are Musical Smilies free to use?

Yes, Musical Smilies are completely free to use for all Pampered Chef users. We believe in spreading joy and creativity through music, and these smilies are our way of doing so.

4. Can I customize Musical Smilies?

At the moment, we do not offer customization options for Musical Smilies. However, we are constantly adding new smilies to our collection, so keep an eye out for any new ones that may suit your preferences.

5. How can I suggest new Musical Smilies?

We love hearing from our users and welcome suggestions for new Musical Smilies. You can send us your ideas through our website or by reaching out to our customer support team. We cannot guarantee that all suggestions will be added, but we will definitely consider them!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Back