• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relax and Unwind: Hosting a Massage Party!

In summary, a massage party is a gathering of friends and family where a licensed massage therapist provides therapeutic massages. It can take place at a designated location and the host can choose to cover the cost or have guests pay for their own massages. The types of massages offered can vary and guests typically do not need to bring anything. Massage parties are not limited to women and can be enjoyed by anyone.
Dotty
Gold Member
At my full-time job, we have a masseusse who comes in once a week with her chair. Any employee can go to her and work pays for the first 5 minutes. After that, it is $1/minute.

Her and I usually chat during our sessions (hey, could you pass up that deal?) about our various ventures. Both of us have chickens, knit, etc.. anyhow we are friendly acquaintences. So, I told her I just signed up with PC and would she like to host a party for me? She said no, she doesn't have time and her house is in pieces, literally. So I then asked, would you like to come to a party? She said sure, she'd probably go to a party. :) (Look at that, I turned a no into a yes!)

THEN, I had a brilliant idea! Let's do a party together. I'll host it and you can bring your chair and offer 5 min massages for $5! She is excited about this idea too!

Nice Job, Dotty! You helped overcome her objections to something that will prove beneficial to you both!

You may want to look at the files, using spa as the keyword. May help you plan this party. Much Success!

Very cool! Congratulations.

What is a massage party?

A massage party is a relaxing and fun way to gather friends and family together while receiving therapeutic massages. It's a great way to de-stress and unwind while also enjoying the company of loved ones.

How does a massage party work?

A massage party typically involves a group of people gathering at a designated location, such as a home or a rented space. A licensed massage therapist will be present to provide massages to guests. The host can choose to have each guest pay for their own massage or cover the cost as a gift to their guests. Light snacks and beverages may also be provided for guests to enjoy during the party.

What types of massages are typically offered at a massage party?

The types of massages offered at a massage party can vary depending on the preference of the host and the availability of the massage therapist. However, some common options include Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone, and chair massages.

Do guests need to bring anything to a massage party?

Guests typically do not need to bring anything to a massage party, as the host will usually provide all necessary items such as massage tables, towels, and oils. However, guests may want to bring comfortable clothing to change into for their massage.

Are massage parties only for women?

No, massage parties can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of gender. It's a great way for both men and women to relax and unwind with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies