• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recycling Host Packets: Clear Pampered Chef Sticker Labels

In summary, the clear stickers with the logo can be found at Merrill or Sticking to Business, and the labels for the host kits can be found online. The cost for shipping the stickers and folders to WA would be $10 and $30, respectively.
tinat51796
This question is for those of you that recycle your host packets. Do you use the clear PC sticker on the front of your folder? Where do you get them? Do you make your own? If so....where did you get the logo? I'm just starting to put together host kits and I'd love any pointers I can get. I'm not sure how to make those labels and I haven't found any online yet. Thanks for your help!

You can order them and many other things from either Merrill or Sticking to Business... or the booster. Hope that helps!!!

I have a bunch of them if you need them. I have to run out to my kids' soccer games today but I'll dig them up when I get home.
I believe I also have ab unch of folders that I had made up with the labels on the front...and then never used - I'll look for those as well.

Carolyn if you have some that you'd be willing to part with I'd buy them from you. I can find tons of stickers....just not the clear ones. Thanks!

tinat51796 said:
Carolyn if you have some that you'd be willing to part with I'd buy them from you. I can find tons of stickers....just not the clear ones. Thanks!

I have 24 of the ones that are clear stickers with the logo in black - Town & Country item # 658

I also have folders - 25 brand new with logo sticker and 15 used. Do you want those?

How much would you want for all of them? Do you use the folders for host kits or guest folders at the shows? Thanks!

tinat51796 said:
How much would you want for all of them? Do you use the folders for host kits or guest folders at the shows? Thanks!

I used to use the folders for guests at shows and then just kinda got away from that.
How does 10c each for the stickers sound and 30c each for the folders sound?

I'll take them! how much do you think it'll cost to ship them to WA? do you have paypal?

tinat51796 said:
I'll take them! how much do you think it'll cost to ship them to WA? do you have paypal?

I need your zip code to calculate shipping - email me at [email protected] and we'll work out the details.

1. What are the clear Pampered Chef sticker labels used for?

The clear Pampered Chef sticker labels are used for labeling and organizing recycled host packets.

2. Can the clear Pampered Chef sticker labels be recycled?

Yes, the clear Pampered Chef sticker labels are made from recyclable materials and can be recycled along with other paper and plastic items.

3. How many labels come in a pack?

Each pack of clear Pampered Chef sticker labels contains 50 labels.

4. Can the labels be easily removed from the host packets?

Yes, the clear Pampered Chef sticker labels are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue on the host packets.

5. Are the labels waterproof?

No, the clear Pampered Chef sticker labels are not waterproof. They are intended for indoor use only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
Replies