• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit #1) Follow-up: No Response Yet

In summary, the recruiting team apologizes for the delay in responding to inquiries and aims to respond within 2-3 business days. It is recommended to follow up after 5-7 business days and to tailor your application to increase chances of a response. It is also encouraged to continue applying for other positions while waiting for a response.
mandydollie
Ok...so Recruit #1 had November as her SS#1, she hasn't submitted anything yet! I keep in contact with her every day and e-mail but she won't respond. What should I do? She keeps telling me that she is going to place the order, and yet it's still not showing up online. Any suggestions as to how I can light a fire under her bottom?????

:(

This is a tough one. I think I could better advise if I had a little more info.

Has she done a show yet?
Has she ever hosted a show?

Anne~She hosted a show with me in October... that was when she decided to sign. She was supposed to close that show on October 13th, and never did. I decided to give her the few orders from her show to her as an incentive to sign and get the show closed. She still hasn't closed it. That's what I'm pushing her to do. I know one of the gals that has ordered from her and she's helping me try and push this girl. I'm just at a loss right now.

I'd tell her if the order does not show up by monday that you will have to take back the orders you gave her as those people are looking for their product.

oh..good idea

1) Why haven't I received a response yet?

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Our recruiting team receives a high volume of inquiries and is working to respond to each one as soon as possible.

2) How long does it typically take to receive a response?

We aim to respond to all inquiries within 2-3 business days. However, during busy periods, it may take longer. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

3) Should I follow up again if I haven't heard back?

Yes, we recommend following up after 5-7 business days if you have not received a response. You can also try reaching out through a different method, such as phone or social media.

4) What can I do to increase my chances of getting a response?

Make sure to thoroughly read the job description and tailor your application to the specific requirements. Highlight your relevant experience and skills, and be sure to include a professional and concise cover letter.

5) Can I still apply for other positions while waiting for a response?

Yes, we encourage you to continue your job search and apply for other positions that interest you. If you are selected for an interview, we will discuss any potential conflicts with other applications at that time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • scottcooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo