• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Potential Recruit: Working Together Since July - What Next?

In summary, the former consultant is ready to get back into the business, but is a little anxious about submitting her agreement online. She was told by the person who recruited her that it may take several days for the agreement to show up on her screens. She was also told that just getting on the phone and talking to her would be the best way to approach her.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I have a potential recruit. We've been working together since July. I last spoke to her on Tuesday to answer any questions she may still have. She told me that (and I know it to be true) everyone in her house was sick about 3 weeks ago for 3 weeks. They are just now getting healthy. I guess they day they all got ill she started her Agreement online. When I spoke to her on Tuesday she said she is going to do it she just wanted to make sure everyone was health and they are now. She told me on Tues that she would go to work the next day and submit her agreement online.

Okay, it is the evening on Thursday and it still hasn't come through. Do I call her? Play it cool and wait? Send an email? And if so, what do I say? I don't want her to feel like I'm harrassing her. She is a former consultant. We were under the same lady. That lady left the biz and so did my potential recruit. She's ready to get going again. But I'm a little eager to say the least!! LOL!

Tell her that! You don't want to harrass her, but just wanted to check to make sure everything is going ok and to see if she needs any help.

I would call her and tell her that it takes several days for an agreement to show up on your screens and you wanted to congratulate her as soon as possible. Ask her if she was able to complete it or if she needs any help from you at all.

I recently had someone who signed and was happy to hear from me. I also have someone who said she was signing (actually it was Tuesday too) and I haven't seen anything come up yet either so I'll be calling her too!

Thanks ladies. Is it really that simple? Of course itis! We just scare ourselves into non-action. Thanks for propelling me. :D

Chef Kearns said:
Thanks ladies. Is it really that simple? Of course itis! We just scare ourselves into non-action. Thanks for propelling me. :D

The answer to just about any problem we have in this business is "get on the phone". :p :sun:

like I always tell my downline, work YOUR business the way YOU know you should. It is not up to us what other people think of us. You are calling with the best of intentions! it is about her and your concern for her!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers a variety of benefits including the opportunity to earn extra income, flexible work hours, discounts on products, and the chance to connect with a supportive community of like-minded individuals.

2. What is the process for joining as a consultant?

The process for joining as a consultant is simple. You can start by filling out an application online or through a current consultant. Then, you will need to purchase a starter kit which includes everything you need to get started. Finally, you will receive training and support from your team to help you succeed.

3. What is the time commitment for being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The time commitment for being a Pampered Chef consultant can vary depending on your personal goals and schedule. You can work part-time or full-time, and the hours are flexible to fit your needs. However, the more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful it can be.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a consultant?

There is no minimum sales requirement as a consultant. You have the freedom to set your own goals and work at your own pace. However, there are incentives and rewards for meeting certain sales goals, so it can be beneficial to set achievable targets for yourself.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your own personal website, social media platforms, and virtual parties. Pampered Chef also provides online training and resources to help you effectively sell products online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cookingwithlove