• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recreating a Classic: Exploring the Exorcist Stairs in DC

In summary, the Exorcist stairs are in DC and a friend and she went there today to re-create the scene.
leftymac
Just wanted to show off my new picture here.... :)

The stairs in the Exorcist, where the priest threw himself down at the end, are here in DC and a friend and I went there today to re-create the scene. :thumbup:

ROFL!! Great pic, but your others were good, too! :)

...Nice, very nice. Better to reenact that scene than some others in the movie....

HIJACK ALERT - Hey, Twin - haven't said "Hi" officially yet! :) Welcome! :D

LOL - Hey yourself, twin! I noticed a "triplet" the other day by the name of Kathie's Kitchen... :p

Thanks for the welcome; I'm loving this site! And when I introduced myself at the MNG (Wave 1), I kept telling people, "I'm Kathy's Kitchen with a "K" " so I wouldn't do anything to damage your reputation! :D

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
...Nice, very nice. Better to reenact that scene than some others in the movie....

I dunno...doing the spiderwalk down the stairs or spewing split pea soup everywhere might be fun!

I won't do the crucifix scene though -- that might be in poor taste. ;)

:yuck: don't think I would want to see the picture of you spewing pea soup everywhere...

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
LOL - Hey yourself, twin! I noticed a "triplet" the other day by the name of Kathie's Kitchen... :p

Thanks for the welcome; I'm loving this site! And when I introduced myself at the MNG (Wave 1), I kept telling people, "I'm Kathy's Kitchen with a "K" " so I wouldn't do anything to damage your reputation! :D

Oh, no - a triplet! Just like my day job! (Seriously, there are 2 others with the same first and last name as me at work, too!!)

And, no worries on tarnishing my reputation - I do that just fine on my own! ;)

cathyskitchen said:
Oh, no - a triplet! Just like my day job! (Seriously, there are 2 others with the same first and last name as me at work, too!!)

And, no worries on tarnishing my reputation - I do that just fine on my own! ;)

Oh no! I can't believe they have the same last name too! My last boss was "Kathryn" and I had to constantly tell people on the phone that they were speaking to "Kathy." Thankfully, for many reasons, she's gone now :p.

leftymac said:
Just wanted to show off my new picture here.... :)

The stairs in the Exorcist, where the priest threw himself down at the end, are here in DC and a friend and I went there today to re-create the scene. :thumbup:

KEITH! That movie stills cares the poo out of me! I saw it in a drive-in when I was about 8 or 9 and my brother sat in the backseat and would grab my shoulder when a scary part wold come on....and for me, at that age, was the whole movie! I cannot watch Linda Blair in anything, even 30+ years later!!!

Nice!
I went to DC on a week-long school trip in high school and we drove by there. Scaaaaary!

Related to Recreating a Classic: Exploring the Exorcist Stairs in DC

1. Can anyone visit the Exorcist Stairs in DC?

Yes, the Exorcist Stairs are a public attraction and can be visited by anyone. They are located at the intersection of Prospect and 36th Street NW in Georgetown, Washington DC.

2. Are there any specific guidelines for visiting the Exorcist Stairs?

Visitors are advised to use caution when climbing the stairs, as they can be steep and slippery. It is also recommended to visit during daylight hours and to be respectful of the surrounding neighborhood.

3. Is there an admission fee for visiting the Exorcist Stairs?

No, there is no admission fee for visiting the Exorcist Stairs. They are free for anyone to visit and explore.

4. Can we take photos at the Exorcist Stairs?

Yes, visitors are welcome to take photos at the Exorcist Stairs. However, it is important to be respectful of the surrounding neighborhood and to not disturb any residents or private property.

5. Is there parking available near the Exorcist Stairs?

There is limited street parking available near the Exorcist Stairs. Visitors are encouraged to use public transportation or ride sharing services to get to the location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies