• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!

In summary, Andrea had a really bad day, fell down the stairs, was freezing cold, hurt from the fall, and has had a really bad week at work. Her bf was installing the furnace today, and she is waiting for the guy to make the duct work. Things are looking up a bit, but she is still not feeling great.
candiejayne
I'm having a super bad day, I fell down the stairs this morning just to have my BF come running, ask if I was ok, not waiting for an answer says put layers on today, I asked why, said the furnace went out. I'm freezing cold, I hurt from the fall, and I've had a really bad week at work, so I dont want to go, but I can't stay here are freeze! OY!

OH, and we have a new furnace sitting, waiting to be put in, but we are waiting for a guy to make the duct work... dunno when it's gonna be done!

Sorry you are having such a bad week. I hope your furnace gets put in soon. I'm praying for you to have a safer and better week.

Sorry your week has been so rough already! Take care...bundle up a lot...and put ice on where you hurt... I know that sounds weird, but ice helps me much more than heat!

Oh that sucks, Andrea. Hope you get warmed up and feel better from the fall soon!

I think we've all had those days where we can't seem to catch a break and you just want to curl up & cry and then settle in for a very long nap.
Hopefully your furnace will be good as new soon & everything will seem better.
In the meantime, vent away!! This forum is a great place to grumble during rough moments & cheer for the victories!!

I am sorry for your bad day. I hope your hurting goes awaya soon. You didn't hurt anything that you need to go to the Dr for did u?

I always TRY to remind myself that no matter how bad my day is, there are a lot more going through worse. Notice I said TRY b/c I am not always successful at making myself feel better!:D

It will get better, keep your head up!

Don't let it get you down--pickyourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.

I'm not hurt anymore, it hurt then, I have a little bit of rub burn on my arm from the carpet, but nothing serious. The furnace is being installed right now, and luckily the weather is cooperating with our downed furnace. We have one space heater running in the house and it's keeping it decent in here. The thermostat says 68. It got to almost 60 degrees today and the wind that has been awful all week has died down. The guy hasn't made the duct work yet, but my bf is great at solving problems, he built a metal frame to lift the furnace up so that it reaches the existing duct work. We should have heat going by bedtime!

As for work, the person I'm having problems with didn't come into work today, so things turned out pretty decent also. The girls in my office went out to lunch with me, it was a much needed girls time out! Although we spend everyday together, it's much different when you can get out of the office and talk about other things besides property taxes and property assessments. I also got a great compliment today (wish my boss had been there to hear it) anyways, I was on the phone when a guy came in, he was asked if he could be helped by another girl in the office, and his reply was no, i'll wait for her, no offense, but i dont think you know what you are doing and she's always been able to go above and beyond to help me out! HEHEHE! That reminds me, I need to go find a yearbook, I think I went to school with him!

Thanks all for the well wishes! I really appreciate it! I don't really have girlfriends local that I can complain at or vent to!

Glad things are working out for you, Andrea. Congrats on the compliment...great for your lifting your spirits! :)

It sure was! I was goofier then a box of rocks after that yesterday! Guess it helped at lunch, my clutz of a co-worker almost fell out of a door, then I was mean and played a prank phone call on my friend while sitting in the car with her. LOL I hung up before she answered, so she goes to call it back, my phone rings and I just let it keep going! Finally I answer it laughing my butt off! She still dont get and keeps saying hello, then tells us she has a horrible echo in the phone, when she looks at me, she didnt have some nice words to say... but then she laughed too! It was all good!

Andrea - hope today goes better for you! :)

How are you feeling? I missed this thread yesterday! Hope today is better!

Thank you, it already has, but then again, I'm not at work yet!!!

We got our furnace in and running about midnight last night, by the time we got cleaned up and in bed it was about 1am, so not much sleep, but I'm feeling alright!

No falls yet today? :p

Glad to hear the furnace is up and running, that's definitely a good thing this far into November!!

lol no falls, inf act as soon as I made it to the bottom of the steps, I said YAY!!! Hunny I didn't fall down this morning! Alls he could do was laugh at me and say GOOD!

While he was working on the furnace last night, I took some underthebed storage boxes I got from a dollar store here and organized all of my stuff out and slid the boxes under the couch! PC has no longer taken over my kitchen and livingroom! Just the kitchen!

I'm feeling like I'm in one of those babbling moods where you jsut cant shut up no matter how hard you try... maybe i'll annoy my boss so bad he'll leave early or send me home! I'd rather him leave early LOL! When he leaves, the girls in my office help me put together PC stuff like host packets and help me plan out my shows and stuff! They are pretty cynical people, so if I can please them, I know I'm doing good!

candiejayne said:
lol no falls, inf act as soon as I made it to the bottom of the steps, I said YAY!!! Hunny I didn't fall down this morning! Alls he could do was laugh at me and say GOOD!

While he was working on the furnace last night, I took some underthebed storage boxes I got from a dollar store here and organized all of my stuff out and slid the boxes under the couch! PC has no longer taken over my kitchen and livingroom! Just the kitchen!

I'm feeling like I'm in one of those babbling moods where you jsut cant shut up no matter how hard you try... maybe i'll annoy my boss so bad he'll leave early or send me home! I'd rather him leave early LOL! When he leaves, the girls in my office help me put together PC stuff like host packets and help me plan out my shows and stuff! They are pretty cynical people, so if I can please them, I know I'm doing good!

That awesome!!

Related to Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!

1. What is "Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!" about?

"Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!" is a cookbook filled with easy and delicious recipes for busy families. It also includes tips and tricks for meal planning and organization to help make your day run smoother.

2. Who is the author of "Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!"?

The author of "Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!" is Chef Sarah, a Pampered Chef consultant and seasoned home cook. She has over 10 years of experience in the kitchen and is passionate about creating tasty and practical recipes for families.

3. Are the recipes in "Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes in "Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!" are suitable for various dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Each recipe includes a list of ingredients and any potential allergens, making it easy for you to choose the right recipes for your family.

4. Can I purchase "Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!" outside of Pampered Chef?

Currently, "Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!" is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order.

5. Are there any cooking tools or products required for the recipes in "Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!"?

Most of the recipes in "Stuck in the Middle: A Frustrating Day of Bad Luck!" use basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, there are some recipes that may require specific Pampered Chef products, which will be clearly mentioned in the recipe. You can also substitute with similar tools you may already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • candiejayne