• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Review- Procusitto Wrapped Chicken

In summary, the Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken recipe requires boneless chicken breasts, prosciutto, olive oil, garlic, fresh thyme, salt, and pepper. It takes approximately 15 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to cook. The dish can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 375°F. Prosciutto can be substituted with bacon or pancetta for a similar flavor. The dish can be served on its own as a main course or with a side of greens or roasted vegetables.
mrssyvo
This recipe is from the new 29 minutes to dinner cookbook- Incredible !! I am Italian, so had everything in my kitchen, except fresh Basil. It was incredibly easy to make, but looks complicated- I made it fpr DH and I for diner, but would be really impressive for company. The rice was refreshing, with lemon zest & Basil- once again, impressive, and refreshing.

I've been wanting to make that one.

Thanks for the review - this is one that I thought looked really good - I'll have to try it!

I have a similar recipe that I've done from a RR cookbook with priscutto and chicken and this one sounds good too. Thanks for the review.

Hi there! I'm so glad you enjoyed the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook! As a fellow Italian, I totally understand having all the necessary ingredients already on hand. Fresh basil definitely adds a nice touch to any dish. I'm happy to hear that the recipe was easy to make and had a beautiful presentation. I love how the lemon zest and basil added a refreshing twist to the rice. This dish would definitely be a hit for any dinner party. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Happy cooking!

Related to Recipe Review- Procusitto Wrapped Chicken

1. What are the ingredients needed for the Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include boneless chicken breasts, prosciutto, olive oil, garlic, fresh thyme, salt, and pepper.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook the Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken?

The preparation time for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes, and the cooking time is about 25 minutes.

3. Can this recipe be made ahead of time and reheated?

Yes, this recipe can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to cook. It can also be reheated in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 375°F.

4. Is it possible to substitute the prosciutto with a different type of cured meat?

Yes, you can substitute the prosciutto with bacon or pancetta for a similar flavor profile.

5. What is the best way to serve the Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken?

This dish can be served on its own as a main course, or you can slice it and serve it over a bed of greens or with a side of roasted vegetables for a complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stampaholic1961
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • legacypc46
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • christy_c