• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Review: Chipotle Shrimp Scampi

In summary, to make Chipotle Shrimp Scampi, you will need 1 pound of shrimp, 8 ounces of pasta, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/4 cup of white wine, 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder, 1/4 cup of butter, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. You can also substitute the shrimp with chicken, scallops, or tofu and adjust the cooking time accordingly. To make the dish less spicy, reduce or omit the chipotle chili powder and add more butter or cream. While it is best served fresh, the sauce can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Very easy to prepare. DH would eat this every day - well, I would probably have to alternate it with the beef tenderloin recipe.

I hope HO has a large stock of the new 29 Minutes To Dinner cookbook - I predict it to be a best seller.

I also think this recipe would be good with chicken.

I know I will be buying some for Christmas gifts. I am sure this will become a "must have" cookbook for my friends.I am so glad you enjoyed this recipe! It is definitely one of my favorites from the new cookbook. Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your thoughts on the cookbook. I appreciate it! Happy cooking! :)

1. What ingredients do I need for the Chipotle Shrimp Scampi recipe?

To make Chipotle Shrimp Scampi, you will need 1 pound of shrimp, 8 ounces of pasta, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/4 cup of white wine, 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder, 1/4 cup of butter, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I substitute the shrimp with another type of protein?

Yes, you can substitute the shrimp with chicken, scallops, or even tofu if you prefer. Adjust the cooking time accordingly depending on the protein you choose.

3. How do I make the dish less spicy?

If you prefer a milder version of the dish, you can reduce the amount of chipotle chili powder or omit it completely. You can also add more butter or cream to balance out the heat.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

While the dish is best served fresh, you can make the sauce ahead of time and store it in the fridge. Cook the pasta and shrimp right before serving and then toss them with the pre-made sauce.

5. Is this recipe suitable for a large group?

Yes, this recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to serve a larger group. Just make sure to adjust the ingredient amounts accordingly and use a larger pan to accommodate the extra portions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedlinda