• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receiving the Planner: What to Do?

In summary, after purchasing the planner, you will receive an email with a link to download the digital version or a physical copy will be shipped to your provided address. The planner is customizable and can be used on multiple devices for the digital version, but only one device for the physical copy. There are no additional fees for using the planner and the digital version is for personal use only. A physical copy can be shared with family or friends as long as it is not used for commercial purposes.
turtle15
Do we have to do anything special in order to receive the planner? Or, do we just submit a show and it will be sent to us?

Just submit a show with a January show date and it will be sent to you!

It is a will ship as earned thing :)

I think I read that they will be shipped after Jan 8. But I could be wrong.

I thought it said somewhere the planner would ship on Jan. 9th

Related to Receiving the Planner: What to Do?

1. How do I receive the planner after purchasing it?

After purchasing the planner, you will receive an email with a link to download the digital version. If you have purchased a physical copy, it will be shipped to the address provided at checkout.

2. Is the planner customizable?

Yes, the planner is customizable to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove sections, change the layout and design, and even add your own personal touches.

3. Can I use the planner on multiple devices?

Yes, the digital version of the planner can be downloaded and used on multiple devices. However, if you have purchased a physical copy, it can only be used on one device.

4. Are there any additional fees for using the planner?

No, there are no additional fees for using the planner. Once you have purchased it, you have unlimited access to the digital version and there are no recurring fees.

5. Can I share the planner with others?

The digital version of the planner is for personal use only and cannot be shared with others. However, if you have purchased a physical copy, you can share it with family or friends as long as it is not used for commercial purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies