• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Bridal Shower Planner

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, we offer customizable options for bridal shower themes and can work with you to create a personalized theme within your budget. It is recommended to book a bridal shower planner 3-6 months in advance, but last-minute bookings may be accommodated. Our consultants can provide catering services, including accommodating dietary restrictions. We will handle all decorations and setup for the event. There are no additional costs for using a Pampered Chef bridal shower planner.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I've done a mini-search in the files section for a "Bridal Shower Show Planner" like the ones that have been made up for catalog and cooking shows but couldn't find one. Does anyone have one they would like to share with me?!? If not, what do you use, the regular show planner we can order in our paperwork?

Thanks for any help.

I don't think it would be any different than the regular planner. I tried "bridal" for the search word in Files and came up with a bunch of stuff. You might look at that.

The do sell Bridal Shower Planners on the supply list!! Very similar to the ones we use for shows.

Related to Looking for a Bridal Shower Planner

1. Can I customize the bridal shower theme?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, we offer a variety of customizable options for your bridal shower theme. We can work together to create a unique and personalized theme that fits your preferences and budget.

2. How far in advance should I book a bridal shower planner?

It is recommended to book a bridal shower planner at least 3-6 months in advance to ensure availability and ample time for planning and preparation. However, we can also accommodate last-minute bookings depending on availability.

3. Can you provide catering services for the bridal shower?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants can provide a variety of catering services for your bridal shower, including appetizers, finger foods, and desserts. We can also work with any dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. Will you handle all the decorations and setup for the bridal shower?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants will handle all the decorations and setup for your bridal shower. We will work with you to create a beautiful and cohesive aesthetic that fits your vision for the event.

5. Are there any additional costs for using a Pampered Chef bridal shower planner?

No, our Pampered Chef bridal shower planners do not charge any additional fees for their services. We offer competitive pricing and can work with your budget to create a memorable and enjoyable bridal shower for the bride-to-be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • leshelman