• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Bridal Favors - Letter to Wedding Planners??

In summary, the conversation revolved around using Pampered Chef products as bridal shower favors and reaching out to wedding planners and bridal shops for registry leads. Some suggested ideas included using mini bamboo spoons, wine bottle openers, small spoons dipped in chocolate, and creating mini gift baskets with popular kitchen tools. The group also discussed potential ideas for shower favors, such as petite squares wrapped in netting with Hershey kisses or Jordan almonds, tea light candles, and mini whisks. They also shared tips for reaching out to wedding planners and bridal shops, such as highlighting the benefits of registering for Pampered Chef products and offering special discounts or gifts.
Debbieskk
Hi - I'm doing a bridal expo in March and a few people have suggested that i use PC products to display as bridal shower favors. Does anyone have any nice ideas? Also - does anyone have a standard letter that they send out to wedding planners or bridal shops to try and get leads for regestries?

Thanks,

Debbie

Mini bamboo spoon: use 1 spoon per favor and a piece of tulle (netting) to enclose a couple Hershey kisses in the bowl of the spoon. Tie with ribbon.
SBRC, with a note from the bride and groom on the inside (print on clear labels, but have them sign them with a pen so it's more personal).For bridal party, wine bottle opener is nice.

Hershey kisses in the small whisk. Small spoons dipped in chocolate, possibly in wedding colors.

I am also doing a bridal fair this weekend and have been brainstorming some favor ideas for showers and or the wedding. I came up with petite square wrapped in netting with hershey kisses or the Jordan almonds. Or you could use a tea light candle or a tea bag if the shower is a tea party theme. The dipped spoons and mini whisk are also things I thought of. Good Luck!

Hi Debbie,Congratulations on your upcoming bridal expo! Using Pampered Chef products as bridal shower favors is a great idea. One suggestion would be to create mini gift baskets with some of our popular kitchen tools, such as the Mini Mix N Scraper or the Mini Measure-All Cup. You could also include a recipe card with a simple and delicious recipe that utilizes the product.As for reaching out to wedding planners and bridal shops, I recommend highlighting the benefits of registering for Pampered Chef products. Not only do our products make great gifts for the newlyweds, they also provide a lifetime of quality for their kitchen. You could also offer a special discount or gift for couples who register through your services.Best of luck at the expo!Warmly,

What types of bridal favors does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking themed bridal favors, such as kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, and food items.

Can I customize the bridal favors with the couple's names or wedding date?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for many of our bridal favors. You can add the couple's names or wedding date for a special touch.

Do you offer bulk discounts on bridal favors?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of our bridal favors. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

How far in advance should I order the bridal favors?

We recommend ordering the bridal favors at least 4-6 weeks before the wedding date to ensure availability and time for personalization.

Do you offer samples of the bridal favors?

Unfortunately, we do not offer samples of our bridal favors. However, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Debbieskk
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman