• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tele-Class Prep: What is a Seasonal Theme Show Folder?

In summary, a Seasonal Theme Show Folder is a comprehensive collection of resources and materials to assist consultants in hosting a themed virtual party. It can be accessed through the company's website or virtual office. The folder is customizable and offers benefits such as saving time and increasing sales. It can be used for both virtual and in-person parties, but some resources may not be applicable for in-person events.
MomToEli
I am going to be taking a Tele-Class this afternoon and it says I should have my Planner and Seasonal Theme Show Folder. Can anyone tell me what this is (I know what my planner is :D )?

The seasonal theme show folder is the tri-fold folder you got in your kit or change over pack. It features the carribbean recipes and a couple of recipe cards.

The seasonal theme show folder is a tri-fold display that is sent out in changeover boxes. It includes tips and recipes for the theme show recipes. The folder itself is available on supply order, but they probably want you to have the inserts with the tips.

Look- you had simultaneous Anne-age!

Nope. Don't have it. Not even on the Kit Checklist ... I run and see if they are on CC ...

chefann said:
Look- you had simultaneous Anne-age!
They're bringing out "The Ann(e) Team". LOL

Related to Tele-Class Prep: What is a Seasonal Theme Show Folder?

1. What is a Seasonal Theme Show Folder?

A Seasonal Theme Show Folder is a collection of materials and resources designed to help consultants prepare for and host a themed virtual party. It typically includes recipes, product information, sales tips, and other resources related to the selected seasonal theme.

2. How do I access the Seasonal Theme Show Folder?

The Seasonal Theme Show Folder can be found on our company's website under the "Resources" tab. It is also available through the consultant's virtual office. If you are having trouble accessing it, please reach out to your upline or the company's customer service for assistance.

3. Can I customize the Seasonal Theme Show Folder for my own use?

Yes, the Seasonal Theme Show Folder is designed to be easily customizable for each consultant's individual needs. You can add your own recipes, personalize the sales tips, and make any other changes that you feel will better suit your audience.

4. What are the benefits of using a Seasonal Theme Show Folder?

Using a Seasonal Theme Show Folder can help you save time and effort in preparing for your tele-class. It provides a cohesive and visually appealing presentation for your guests, as well as valuable resources to help you increase sales and bookings.

5. Can I use the Seasonal Theme Show Folder for in-person parties as well?

Yes, the Seasonal Theme Show Folder can be used for both virtual and in-person parties. However, some of the resources, such as virtual backgrounds and online games, may not be applicable for in-person events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nay62
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies