• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Goals Together: Let's Work Towards Director!

In summary, the conversation discusses a variety of strategies that can help individuals reach their goal of becoming a Director. Strategies include having an organized office, doing 3-2-1, having enough shows on the calendar, having recruiting materials, and setting goals, among others. Additionally, it is shared that it is important to have at least ten people on the team, and that 80% of the team will produce 80% of the results. Finally, it is suggested to back up your goals with online training and telecourses.
Today I cleaned out my one filing cabinet ... trying to find what stuff i should put in there since its by my desk

i entered all of my shows into P3 as well was PWS

I made tons of calls trying to get bookings, will have to finish that tonight becuase no one was home.

I also cleaned off my desk and went through some other stuff I"m trying to sell.

tomorrow I am going to try to finish organizing my filling drawer, make more calls.

abrahamlaur said:
Today I cleaned out my one filing cabinet ... trying to find what stuff i should put in there since its by my desk

i entered all of my shows into P3 as well was PWS

I made tons of calls trying to get bookings, will have to finish that tonight becuase no one was home.

I also cleaned off my desk and went through some other stuff I"m trying to sell.

tomorrow I am going to try to finish organizing my filling drawer, make more calls.

Desk question, if you dont mind...

I only have a computer desk....do all of you think that a two drawer filing cabinet will be suffice for filings? There are only two small drawers in the desk and two shelves.

Get organized now as you are growing and it will make your life so much easier

Hanging file folders or a BInder system work for most - There is even an organization CD on the Supply orde. Some people are blessed with the gift of organiization and some are not - Even Virgos like me LOL!

Look for the Organization thread under Conferece for more tips

denarella ... i only have one desk that i use for the computer and my pc stuff. i have a book shelf i keep most of stuff on and theni put some stuff on the desk, its kinda big. i'm trying to make it work for myself, we'll see how it goes LOL

I have all my stuff in a 2 drawer filing cabinet and the rest all over my computer desk. I will get it all clean and then 2 days later it's a mess again!

I will be out of town this weekend but my goals for Monday will be to get at least 2 more bookings on my September calendar! I have 6 cooking and 2 catty's on it for now. The more shows, the more opportunities to extend the PC opportunity. My one and only recruit has a catty show for September, so she'll be "active" for at least 2 more months after that.

abrahamlaur said:
Wow, maybe I do want director .. I want it by tomorrow okay? LOL j/k

Addie - Thats over half of the show! What an awesome commission! congrats!
Thank you! :) I have a consultant who keeps complaining about the 20% comission. I gave her that example and showed her my check. I told her that with PC you earn what you work for. If you just want to turn in $200 every other month to stay active you can't expect to make much, but if you set goals and either book lots of shows to increase your sales past the $1250 mark every month or set your sights on Directorship then you will see yourself making a lot more. My Director is "Advanced" and when I shared she told me the same happens with her... She has another Director on her team who sold a little over $4K, she sold $1250 and got almost the same comission!! So now I'm shooting for Advanced! :D I say go for it, you can do it! With tips from Chefsuccess and the great people here that are willing to share you've got the formula.

I was so excited when i turned in my $1000 show and saw that I had made 27% ($300)! I'm still a regular consultant so I couldn't even imagine the commission if I had been a Director or Advanced Director! Can't wait to get there!!!

Christ Follower said:
I was so excited when i turned in my $1000 show and saw that I had made 27% ($300)! I'm still a regular consultant so I couldn't even imagine the commission if I had been a Director or Advanced Director! Can't wait to get there!!!
That's what I'm talkin' about!!! Good for you!! When you become Director not only will you get that higher comission, but you will get all kinds of other perks that are SOOO worth it! I got over $600 worth of the new products. Be sure to tell me about how you felt when you get your first Director Box of free products!

I was just able to make a few more calls tonight, i got one more booking and she is interested in signing! If i get her to sign ... that makes me a

FUTURE DIRECTOR!!!!!!!

abrahamlaur said:
I was just able to make a few more calls tonight, i got one more booking and she is interested in signing! If i get her to sign ... that makes me a

FUTURE DIRECTOR!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! 1% more here you come!!! :D

Good job everyone! I think having this thread to check out daily will really help keep us motivated! What I really need to get done today is place my supply order! AAHH!! I hope it comes fast, I am in dire need of the invitations! I have 4 chocolate bliss cooking shows in Sept! I did all my host coaching calls for the first 3 weeks of shows last night. Also I took my children to a littl mom and pop type diner for supper and the waitress was on her last evening heading off to college! I want to recruit her! I just so happened to have the come join us flier in my purse and she gladly accepted and gave me her info. I will be following up with her today. I am taking a potential recruit out tonight to a local entertainment spot. We have never met only talked on the phone for a few years through work. I am really excited about that. I also need to make sure that I am fully prepared for my show tomorrow at 3. She may also be a potential recruit. She is pregnant and only works occasionally cleaning, she has considered having her own home based business just doesn't know where to begin, I sent her the come join us flier and the your life your way dvd. I will make that a big focus of her show tomorrow.

How is everyone doing today - I got a new customer today - Needed a chopper for a gift - She was my car magnets when I was at work last night. I happen to have an extra in inventory. Not sure about whether to replace it or not. I think I might keep one or two of these in stock because my sister just mentioned that a friends of her's needed one too.

Working on packets as was my goal - 2 done ore to go. The catalog labels are aready printed for most of them

my goal today is to make some calls ... i havent figured out how to organize my file drawer thats right by my computer yet, so i'll keep thinking about that.

Has anyone written their goals down? I am also trying to change some bad habits... starting with #1... the snooze button...I am always late and stressed to start my day. I even made a sign for myself next to the alarm clock (a decorative no-no but whatever!) says NO EXCEPTIONS! SERIOUS! 60 DAYS STRAIGHT! 100% I am recording my progress on a calendar. Each day I fail I have to start over. In 60 days I will have my victory! Once I accomplish that I can move on to the next bad habit!

So I failed miserably getting my hosts packets together. So the goal for today is to get them together and in the mail! I also need to get my host information sheets up-to-date. Like right now, I know I sent out 2 host packets last week, but I can only remember who one of the hosts was! Yikes!! How do I allow myself to get so disorganized??? Obviously this is one major hurdle that I need to get over.

i totally understand sarah!!! i think its your boy that made you so disorganized, i swear i try to start something and my daughter interrupts me then its like .. umm, what am i doing? when i send out my host packet i put a check mark with sent next to it next to their name on my calendar. that way i know who got one and who i need to make one up for.

i made up my host packets for 4 of my shows, but i need to do the other ones, just dont have money to send them out yet :( kina sucks! cuz one of my shows is on the 8th and she doesnt have her host packet yet :(

Sarah - Do you have a a PWS?? It helps me keep track of hosts when things get crazy (like now) I do need to set up host records for everyone

Brandi - At my house you don't need a snooze button The dogs will wake me up so I don't sleep terribly late. I am frequestnly up until midnight because I close the store a few nights a week.

Laurie - DId you check out the info on organization from the COnferenc threads???

Kathytnt said:
Sarah - Do you have a a PWS?? It helps me keep track of hosts when things get crazy (like now) I do need to set up host records for everyone

I do have a PWS. How do you use it to keep track of hosts? I have them all on my calendar, so that's good, I just need to keep up with everything that I need to send to them and the phone calls. I have tried to use PP+ but I just don't find it user friendly.

I put them all in there as soon as I get ther information. Then I can refer back to it when I am making packets. I am going to start putting them in P3 as soon as I set them up on the PWS - That is a project for next week

I do a lot of catalog shows so I put my hosts in there immediately after getting their information and send them an e-mail to confirm that everything is set up correctly.

I like P3 but it does take a little getting used to since I have PP ingrained in me alredy.

it took some time to get used to but i like it better

sarah there is a word doc on here somewhere about getting your office organized in a day. i think its in the organization thread. well at the end of that document there is something about organizing that so you know what you did and when, it talks about how to put it into your calendar and putting checks, stars etc by their name in your calendar and then when your all done you just put a check mark over their whole info. you do this in the day to day tast sheet, not the monthly view of you calendar ... if you cant find it, i'll look and let you know.

AHHH to have a day to get organized - THe only problem with that organization article is that there is no eating while you are doing it - I may lose 10 lbs by the itme I get this place organized

I do have two days off work next week that I will be kicking my own butt!

I'M IN TOO!!!
Aspiring to walk as Director-Conference '08! Working on recruit #1 as we speak. :p

Am I the only one that is sort of looking forward to the new season so we are not doing the between seasons thing - Two season at one time.

yes kathy! i am definately looking forward to it! i hate having two of everything

The lady who sits at my desk has organization issues and really would like to get things pared down - Last cooking show for August and Spring/Summer season is tonight!

Kathy that will definitely make things so much easier! I have my last show of the season tomorrow!

Everytime I book another show I put them in P3 immediately. Then I go to the calendar and schedule the days that I will send out their host packet (1 month in advance) and the first second and third call dates as well. That way I just check the calendar the night before and know what I need to do in the morning. Also I need to check off that it has been completed or it will remain on my task list in p3.

Did you know that if you plan out your day the night before your brain will subconciously work it all out for you?

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is not a train - Organization is truly the key to me being able build the business big or at lest Director - It has always been a weakness of mine.

Everyone always thinks that Virgos are so organized - I am a closet perfectionist which actually causes me lots of problems because I just won't try thing if I can't do them as good as I would like.

I am a virgo too. Still, we have great ideas... following through with them are another thing. We can do it!!!!!!!!!

When is your birthday??

Next Wednesday! The 29th... how about you???

September 14th

Let's throw ourselves a virtual party! LOL

Wohoo - PARTY

Me, too! I was supposed to be a libra, but my sister and I (we're twins) were 6 weeks early.

Ann I looove your signature statement! LOL How funny is that!? Welcome to the virgo community!

Have you seen KG's statement in his siggy? He promises free drinks to topless women. :eek: I just wanted to be a little silly and still make the point that anything in my posts is my opinion, and may not be the same as others on this forum. DH started putting that type of statement on every page of the forum he admins, because of one jerk who threatened to sue.

End hijack!

i'm feeling alittle blah today ladies, dont feel like doing anything at all :(

Today my goal is to get ready for a vendor fair tomorrow. Hopefully I have enough supplies. Just found out about this yesterday, so I didn't have time for a supply order. It will be great! I just know it!

I am at work... which- just so you know- if you see me on here that's where I am... I do not allow myself on the threads when I am home. I get carried away and lost in the forum for hours. So I just allow myself to get distracted while I am at my day job. LOL So anyway, I really am slow this afternoon so I have been sorting through my carry bag and making it more effecient. I just made up one binder that has just about everything I will ever need info wise. Also made me realize that I have 11 cooking shows on the books right now. That is not including the catalog shows. I try not to count those because only 50% of my catalog hosts actually pull through. I don't know why... I host coach and offer rewards but....

anyway, I have also made a few coaching calls, recruit calls, and made arrangements for some of us to meet up this evening. We all have children so we are going to include them as well. I have two definite "yesses" so far working on a third.

Laurie-- don't wait for motivation to find you, find it!

Jenny - Be sure to talk to the other vendors - Frequently they can be great leads for future shows

Okay I would like to Jump In. I want to be Director by Dec 1stI have one active recruit, who needs to submitt $7 to stay active but going through a rough patch w/ her DH.So inturn I feel like I am starting all over again, & that's okay.My goal for today go turn my resume into a private school for a preschool teacher. Mail out a host packet, & get ready for my garage sale! Okay now you guys need to keep me on my toes.

Dang for 7 bucks I would find some spices or something to buy - A retro activ is $25 and if I go inactive I lose all my career sales

Chef Ann - When is your birthday?

Working on packet #4 - First 3 are at the post office - Need to start getting ready for my show tonight also!

Kathytnt said:
Chef Ann - When is your birthday?
It's in August. :D

Actually, I don't celebrate my birthday. I don't think it's appropriate to celebrate something I'm not joyful about and am stuck with.

:confused: You are upset because you are not a Libra???

:balloon: Well I celebrate everyday that you are on the planet and that you provide all of us with lots od valuable information and insight on a regular basis! So there

Ann You are sooo funny! I don't really celebrate mine either... it is just another day afterall... BUT I make sure every one knows it! LOL I will be spending my birthday in kidnegarten with my son on his first step up day of school! Here's one even better... I WAS IN LABOR ON MY 21ST BIRTHDAY! (not quite what I expected to be doing!) Ya, I have definitely learned that a birthday is just another day.

Kathytnt said:
:confused: You are upset because you are not a Libra???
No, I'm upset because I lived past 15. I'm just too much of a wimp to actually DO anything about it, and then there's the whole "how do you explain THAT to the kids in the family?" aspect.

<h2>1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.</p><h2>2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?</h2><p>To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.</p><h2>3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?</h2><p>To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.</p><h2>4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?</h2><p>Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.</p><h2>5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.</p>

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.

2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?

To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.

3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?

To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.

4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?

Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.

5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?

The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • jcsmilez