• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raleigh, Nc Regional Training on Feb 24Th - Who's Going??

In summary, Amy Neal spoke at our Fall Kick-off training and was great. She is also coming to the training with two of her team members, and if you are registered you can see her too.
Bren706
Gold Member
I can't wait for this training. Amy Neal spoke at our Fall Kick-off training in September. She was great!

Who else will I see there?

I'll be there with 2 of my team. We have a hotel room the night before if you want to share...

Thanks for the offer, but I think I am just going to get up at the crack of dawn (6 am, like every other day) and drive. I am about an hour from the airport, but I haven't mapped the training address, to see how much farther it is.

Hope to see you there!

I want to go so badly. I live just outside of Raleigh and would be crazy to pass it up...but I need to find a babysitter for my two boys. I'm hoping my DH can work from home that day- but he's had alot going on at work. (I home school...so they are slightly older.)We'll see. I'm registered, just in case. :)

Find a back up sitter just in case! You don't want to miss it.

The training is sure to be awesome - I have heard from others who have taken this training with Amy Neal so I know it to be true. And besides, registration is limited so if you are registered and don't go, you may have prevented someone else from being able to attend.

Actually, if you don't go please let me know. I have a consultant who really, really wants to go but has a conflict that she is pretty sure can't be changed so she didn't register yet. So if your spot opens and she's lucky, she just might be able to fill it.

Got my babysitter!! YEAH! I'll at least be able to go to most of the day. :D

I was there in the morning (with my infant). Since it's been a few weeks, what are you still doing that she mentioned? I missed the afternoon and got no networking time in so this is it. What did you learn?

Related to Raleigh, Nc Regional Training on Feb 24Th - Who's Going??

1. What is the purpose of the Raleigh, NC Regional Training on February 24th?

The Raleigh, NC Regional Training on February 24th is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants in the Raleigh area to come together and learn new skills, get updates on products and promotions, and connect with other consultants in the region. It is a great opportunity for professional development and networking.

2. Who is eligible to attend the Raleigh, NC Regional Training?

All current Pampered Chef consultants in the Raleigh area are eligible to attend the Regional Training. If you are not yet a consultant, you can sign up to join Pampered Chef and then register for the training event.

3. How do I register for the Raleigh, NC Regional Training?

To register for the Raleigh, NC Regional Training, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Events" section. From there, you can search for the Raleigh event and purchase a ticket. Tickets are limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible.

4. Will there be any special guests or speakers at the Raleigh, NC Regional Training?

Yes, there will be special guests and speakers at the Raleigh, NC Regional Training. These may include Pampered Chef corporate leaders, top consultants, and industry experts. Stay tuned for updates on who will be attending.

5. What should I bring to the Raleigh, NC Regional Training?

Be sure to bring a notebook and pen for taking notes, as well as any materials or products you may need for hands-on activities. You may also want to bring business cards to network with other consultants. Snacks and water will be provided, but feel free to bring your own if you have specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkaren99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • sarahlegare
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • BethCooks4U